READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club - Now Open!
When you make the move to Trilogy, you quickly find that friends are made with ease, thanks to countless opportunities for hanging out with the neighbors - from morning fitness classes to evening cocktails around the firepit, and rounds of golf or excursions on the hiking trails in between.
Serving as your basecamp for much of this activity is our amazing resort clubs, and The Wickenburg Golf & Social Club is no exception! We have an awesome new amenity-rich facility that has our Members crossing paths and creating lifelong friendships - and sharing a few toasts to The Good Life on the back patio! In fact, the Club was awarded the 2018 Gold Award for "Best Community Amenity" by the National Association of Home Builders National Sales and Marketing Council!
Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club is operated by Troon, the world’s largest golf management company. Troon’s award-winning food and beverage division operates and manages more than 150 restaurants located at golf resorts, private clubs, daily fee golf courses, and recreational facilities around the world. Having access to this caliber of guidance at the Club means Members will receive service on-par with some of the best resorts in the world.
Check out the information below, and be sure to download the Amenity Map (PDF) to get the lay of the land, and this Trail Map (PDF) to see where you can explore! Make plans to come visit in person, to see this spectacular new Club and the community of Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch.
Explore The Club
Video: Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club Grand Opening Celebrations!
More than 1,000 guests came to celebrate the Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening of the Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club! Here's a quick video recap of the fun:
For reservations, call (928) 415-8117
The Ultimate Golf Experience: Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club
As one of golf's top destinations, the Valley of the Sun isn't lacking in golf courses. But nothing quite compares to the unique experience at Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club. Designed over the course of a decade by two passionate stewards of the game, Bill Brownlee with M3 Companies® and Wendell Pickett of Greey|Pickett, the golf course at Wickenburg Ranch has been carefully crafted to ensure maximum playability, shot values, and enjoyment. Each hole is a chapter in a larger story, with varying distances, compass directions, and skill requirements woven into the experience. Because of the elevation and the relatively mild summer temperatures in Wickenburg, the course is able to maintain Bentgrass greens all year round. Designed to challenge players of all skill levels, this rewarding course really puts the play into your game. Whether you plan to enjoy views of the golf course from your backyard or from the green, you'll find the setting is truly stunning. Learn more at www.WickenburgRanch.com.
Some recent golf course accolades:
- "100% Five out of Five Star reviews"
- "Wickenburg Ranch has the best greens most public players will ever have the chance to experience."
- Travelin' Joe Passov, Golf Magazine | 2015
- "Seven years in the making means that Wickenburg Ranch holds a special place in Arizona golf history. In fact, I've never seen anything like it in my 30 years of covering the game. And it's got everything you'd ever want in a great golf course -- value, variety and spectacular views!"
- Bill Huffman, Backspin The Golf Show | 2015
- "The rolling terrain blends into the desert resulting in such a natural looking golf course that you feel right at 'Home on the Range' and want to play it over and over."
- Wes Bolyard, Arizona Fairways | 2015
- "In that regard, Brownlee, Pickett and Shea have hit a behemoth drive right down the middle of the fairway. With rambling hillsides, switch-back canyons and snake-like arroyos that abut Prescott National Forest, there is a lot of the "Wild, Wild West" at Wickenburg Ranch."
- Bill Huffman, AZ Golf Insider | 2015
- "America's Most Inspiring Practice Ranges; No. 3 ...Wickenburg has a huge amphitheater of a range where you hit toward a bluff framed by amazing mountain views."
- Gary Van Sickle, Golf.com | 2015
- "Those making the journey will encounter some of the best course conditions in the country, let alone Arizona."
- Tom Mackin, Southland Golf Magazine | 2015
- "It's artfully designed holes showcase vistas of Vulture Peak and the Prescott National Forest, each a chapter in a larger story, with varying distances, compass directions, and skill requirements woven into the experience."
- Arizona Golfer | 2015