A Luxury Golf Resort Community Near Scottsdale, AZ
READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Welcome To Trilogy® at Verde River™, an All-Ages and 55+ Resort Community Near North Scottsdale, AZ!
Trilogy® at Verde River™ is more than a place to live. It's knowing you're in the right place, at the right time, with the right people. And for many of our new home owners, they wonder why they ever put off making the move!
New homes in both all ages and age-restricted 55+ neighborhoods enjoy exceptional Shea Homes® architectural design at Trilogy at Verde River, the only new luxury golf resort community in this desirable area. Just east of North Scottsdale, Trilogy features brand new homes conveniently located near some of Arizona’s finest shopping, dining, and nightlife options. If culture and the arts are your thing, you’ll love the local arts scene as well. Our new Verde River Golf & Social Club truly raises the bar for excitement, enjoyment, and all-out fun. In Rio Verde with Trilogy, you get the best of everything: upscale living, luxurious amenities, and an incomparable lifestyle.
Life at Trilogy has so much to offer, and the breathtaking grandeur of the Sonoran Desert is one more reason to love the Rio Verde area. The spectacular Tonto National Forest borders Trilogy to the east, and the nearby Verde River is a natural sanctuary that offers both beauty and recreation for nature lovers. From hiking and walking trails to road and mountain bike trails, from fishing to boating, life here is full of opportunity.
Location, lifestyle, culture, and more: Trilogy at Verde River has an unbeatable combination of luxury, fun, exploration, and adventure!
Brand New Verde River Golf & Social Club!
Come out to see our spectacular, brand-new Resort Club! Experience firsthand the amazing resort-caliber lifestyle that has made Trilogy a leader nationwide.
Club spaces include:
- Grand Living Room - a place where the community can connect and neighbors become friends
- Market Place - a convenient combination of coffee bar, sandwich shop, and neighborhood grocer
- Needle Rock Kitchen & Tap - our signature restaurant with a wood-fired grill centerpiece, preparing meals above a natural flame. For reservations, call (480) 508-7865.
- Chef’s Table - the perfect place to share a dining experience with close family and friends, as well as host to the community’s private wine storage program!
- Special Events Space - a bright and welcoming space to host gatherings large and small
- Helen’s Kitchen - our culinary studio, with comfortable seating perfect for private cooking demonstrations and classes
- Art Loft - a rustic, yet chic space composed of a studio, art yard, and lawn, where Members can explore their creative side!
- Alvea Spa - holistic wellness facility combining luxury and therapeutic pampering in an exceptionally soothing environment
- Afturburn Fitness - a sleek and comfortable environment with world-renowned TechnoGym® equipment, high-intensity interval training, personal training, and so much more!
- Eddy’s Poolside – the perfect option when lounging at the Resort Pool or taking a break before, during, or after golf.
...and more! Watch our virtual tour video:
Verde River Golf & Social Club Recognized!
Verde River Golf & Social Club was recently recognized for a Gold Nugget Award of Merit for Best Recreational Use Facility! The 2018 Gold Nugget Awards is an annual competition honoring architectural design and planning excellence. Entries for the award come from throughout the United States and internationally, with nearly 800 entries submitted this year. Award of Merit winners are the top voted recipients in each category and are finalists at the Gold Nugget Awards at Pacific Coast Builder Conference this June!
The Golf Course Is Open To The Public!
Golf and Scottsdale go hand in hand. We're incredibly excited to unveil the amazing course enhancements completed by PGA Tour® legend and renowned golf course designer, Tom Lehman. Book your tee time now and come experience this gorgeous course and the Verde River Golf & Social Club!
Trilogy at Verde River is currently open to Members of all ages, with select 55+ neighborhoods. Trilogy communities make an excellent place to enjoy the best years of your life. North Scottsdale has been a popular retirement destination for many, and the addition of Trilogy to this sought after area of the Valley means an incredible new option for those retiring to Arizona. While you may have seen other 55+ communities in the Scottsdale area, we recommend you experience Trilogy at Verde River for yourself to truly feel the difference. If you're interested in learning more about the retirement options in Rio Verde, come by for a visit, and join our interest list to stay in the know!
Be sure to explore Trilogy's other communities in Arizona, including locations near Queen Creek, Peoria, and Wickenburg.
Trilogy® is a registered trademark of Shea Homes, Inc., Future sales by Shea Communities Marketing Company ( AZ DRE#CO001121000), Construction by SHALC GC, INC. (AZ ROC# 291056). This is not an offer of real estate for sale, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, to residents of any state or province in which registration and other legal requirements have not been fulfilled. Void where prohibited. No sales will occur until the State Real Estate Department issues a Disclosure Report for the community. Use of the golf course and club is at the pleasure of the club owner. Golf course is planned to be private. Owners must purchase a separate golf membership from the course owner.
New homes in both all ages and age-restricted 55+ neighborhoods enjoy exceptional Shea Homes® architectural design at Trilogy at Verde River, the only new luxury golf resort community in this desirable area.