It is the policy of Shea Homes to comply with both the letter and the spirit of the Federal Fair Housing Act, and amendments, which prohibit discrimination in the sale or rental of housing or vacant residential land based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin; and as to those Shea Homes' communities that are age restricted, to qualify for exemption from the familial status portion of the Fair Housing Act and all state age restrictions laws imposed by the state where a particular community is located.
Void Where Prohibited By Law
This site and the related links do not constitute an offer to sell real property. Offers to sell real property may only be made and accepted at the sales center for the applicable community. The materials provided at this site are strictly for information purposes as a service to Internet users and shall not be construed as an offer in any jurisdiction where prior registration or other advance qualification of real property is required. Inquire at the applicable community to see if the real property is qualified for sale in your state. Responses will be limited if prior registration is required. Where required, no sale may occur until issuance of the final Subdivision Public Report required for the community. Obtain the Subdivision Public Report or its equivalent, required by federal or state law, and read it before signing anything. No federal or state agency has judged the merit or value, if any, of this real property. Warning: the California Bureau of Real Estate has not inspected, examined or qualified communities outside California. FOR ARIZONA A PUBLIC REPORT IS AVAILABLE ON THE STATE REAL ESTATE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE.
Prospective buyers must visit the community to purchase a home or lot. Despite the efforts of Shea Homes to provide accurate information on this site, it is not possible to ensure that all information is correct or up to date. Any information also is subject to change. Shea Homes assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions taken as a result of using this site, or for errors or omissions in the content on this server.
Shea Homes® and Trilogy® are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Trilogy® at Monarch Dunes, Trilogy® at Rio Vista, and Trilogy® at The Vineyards sales by Shea Homes Marketing Company (CA BRE #01378646) and construction by Shea Homes, Inc. (CA CSLB #672285). Monarch Ridge Townhomes are sales by Shea Homes Marketing Company (CA BRE #01378646) and construction by Shea Homes, Inc. (CA CSLB #672285). Trilogy® Enclave at Rice Ranch and Trilogy® at the Polo Club sales by Shea Homes Marketing Company (CA BRE #01378646) and construction by Shea Homes Limited Partnership. (CSLB #855368); Trilogy® at Vistancia, Encanterra® Country Club, and Trilogy® at Wickenburg Ranch sales by Shea Communities Marketing Company (DRE #CO001121000) and construction by SHALC GC, INC. (AZ ROC#291056). Trilogy® Orlando and Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve sales by Shea Homes Marketing Company (FL #CQ1034437) and construction by J.F. Shea Construction Management, Inc. (FL #CBC-059952). Shea Homes® at Jubilee and Trilogy® at Tehaleh sales by Shea Communities Marketing Company (WA #19548) and construction by Shea Homes, Inc. ( WA #SHEAHI#997D1) and SHALC GC, INC. (WA #SHALCGI863P9). Shea Homes® at Ardiente sales by J.F. Shea Co., Inc. (NV #B.1001197) and construction by J.F. Shea Co., Inc. (NV #NSCB000993). Trilogy® at Lake Frederick sales by Shea Homes Limited Partnership and construction by SHALC GC, INC. (#2705152813). Trilogy® Lake Norman sales by Shea Communities Marketing Company (NC #C25840) and construction by: SHALC GC, INC. (NC #75061). Homes at Trilogy® at Rio Vista, The Vineyards, Orlando, Vistancia, Encanterra, Lake Frederick, Lake Norman, Ardiente, Tehaleh and Jubilee are intended for occupancy by at least one person 55 years of age or older, with certain exceptions. The Polo Club, Ocala Preserve, and Wickenburg Ranch are all-ages communities with select 55+ neighborhoods. Encanterra Country Club, Monarch Dunes, Monarch Ridge Townhomes & Rice Ranch are all-ages communities. This is not an offer of real estate for sale, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, to residents of any state or province in which registration and other legal requirements have not been fulfilled. Void where prohibited. IN AZ A PUBLIC REPORT IS AVAILABLE ON THE ARIZONA STATE DEPARTMENT OF REAL ESTATE WEBSITE. Models are not an indication of racial preference. © Shea Homes, Inc. All rights reserved.
Taste the Good Life Program
This program is intended for Guests considering a purchase in the next 1-18 months and participation in the program includes a 90 minute sales presentation. Some restrictions and limitations apply. Limit one Taste the Good Life stay per guest. VIP tour is required and must be scheduled when the Taste the Good Life stay is scheduled.
All copyrightable text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs and icons, design, selection, and arrangement of content in any medium on this site is copyrighted by Shea Homes, unless otherwise noted. The distinctive and original layout and presentation of this site also constitutes protectable trade dress under federal law. This site may also contain references to third-party marks, which are the property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized use of any of Shea Homes™ marks, or of its copyrighted material or trade dress or any other intellectual property, is strictly prohibited, and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law provides.
Despite the efforts of Shea Homes to provide accurate information, it is not possible to completely ensure that all information is constantly correct. Therefore, this site is provided by Shea Homes on an "AS IS" basis. Shea Homes disclaims all warranties with respect to this site, and to any information or products or services available on this site, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Shea Homes also makes no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained from this site, or regarding the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from the site, or that its services will meet any user's requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. Shea Homes shall have no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Shea Homes or through this site shall create any warranty.
In no event shall Shea Homes or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, information, profits or business interruption, arising out of or in any way related to the use or performance of this site or any linked site, to any information or products or anything else obtained through this site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this site, or to the inability to use the site, whether based in tort, contact, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Shea Homes has been advised of the possibility of damages. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this site.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
You understand and expressly agree that use of this site is at your own risk, that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site or by virtue of interaction with other users is at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data, and for any other form of damage that may be incurred. Shea Homes shall not be liable to users for any damage resulting from use of the site, nor is Shea Homes in any way responsible for the conduct of users, or information exchanged on the site.
This site is intended to be for general reference purposes only. Shea Homes makes no guarantees with respect to any information provided on the site, and disclaims any warranties with respect to the accuracy of any mortgage calculators or other features of the site, or of any floor plans, square footage estimates, or other information on the site. The mortgage calculator and any other features are for informational purposes only, and are not an offer or a guarantee of a loan or an interest rate. Shea Homes makes no representation or guarantee regarding the investment status or future value of any home or lot. All renderings, elevations, and floor plans are an artist's conceptual drawings and may vary from actual plans and homes as built. Shea Homes reserves the right to change prices, floor plans, specifications, elevations, features, colors, prices and other terms without notice or obligation.
Links to Other Sites
Shea Homes has not reviewed the Internet sites linked to this site, and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. Your linking to off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Shea Homes does not endorse any off-site pages, and is not responsible for any transmission or material received from any off-site pages. Shea Homes assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any viral infection of your computer equipment or software, or any other types of damages in any form, on account of your access, use of or browsing in this or any other site.
Photographs, illustrations, layouts and floor plans on are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an accurate presentation of a given community. Artists renderings are also for illustrative purposes, may not represent the actual architecture, features, or layout and is not used for construction purposes. Measurements may not be to scale, and entire building and its grounds may be subject to change.
SheaXero™ and SheaSolar™
SheaXero and SheaSolar are available as standard features in select communities only, ask your Community Representative for details. A SheaXero™ Home is intended to be able to produce, on average, as much electricity as it consumes on an annual basis. Non-consumption based fees and surcharges may remain. Estimate based on base home without structural options with average use by household of 2 with published data from manufacturers, suppliers and others and calculated using software approved by the U.S. Department of Energy using base home sq. footage. Energy usage not guaranteed and energy production and consumption may vary based on home, structural option selections, home orientation, climate and usage of electric appliances. Electricity production via photovoltaic (PV) panels. PV system subject to 20 year lease with Solar City. Seller may provide lease payments as an inducement to Buyer. Features and specs vary by location, subject to change, not available on all homes and must be on the contract. A SheaSolar™ home includes a solar system which varies by kW size depending on plan. See Seller for details.
Passport to the Good Life Details subject to change without notice and may vary by location.
Trilogy Orlando Day Pass & Gift Card offers good to all guests who: are not current residents or currently under contract; qualified for occupancy in the community; are income qualified; intend to purchase a home in the next 0 – 3 years; complete a tour of the community. Limit one Gift Card or Day Pass per family. No purchase necessary. A “No Electric Bill Home™” will, on average, produce as much electricity as it consumes on an annual basis. Fees and surcharges may remain. Estimate based on average use by household of 2 with published data calculated using software approved by the U.S. Department of Energy. Energy usage not guaranteed and energy production and consumption may vary. Photovoltaic (PV) panels subject to 20 year prepaid agreement with Solar City. Seller to provide prepayment amount as an inducement to Buyer. Features and specs vary by location, subject to change, not available on all homes and must be on the contract. Trilogy® is a registered trademark of Shea Homes, Inc. Sales by Shea Homes Marketing Company and construction by J.F. Shea Construction Management, Inc. (CBC-059952). Homes intended for occupancy by at least one person 55 years or older, with certain exceptions. This is not an offer of real estate for sale anywhere registration and other legal requirements have not been fulfilled. Void where prohibited. Models are not an indication of racial preference. © 2014 Shea Homes, Inc. All rights reserved.
#1 Most Trusted Resort Builder Disclaimer: Trilogy received the highest numerical score in the proprietary Lifestory Research for years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017. The 2017 study based on 9,030 new home shoppers from Jan-Dec 2016 in the United States. Your experiences may vary. Visit lifestoryresearch.com.
$25 Lunch Offer Disclaimer: $25 Value. Expires 2/28/2017. Cost value 1/10¢. Non-transferable. Gift Card offer valid for all guests who are not current residents or under contract, and who schedule and complete a tour of the community. Limit one $25 Gift Card per family per community. No home purchase necessary. Food and beverage only, gratuity not included. Certificate must be presented at time of purchase. Valid at participating Trilogy® locations or designated restaurants.
Elevate Your Lifestyle Sale Disclaimer:
**SOCIAL OR HOA DUES provided by Seller as a Closing Cost Incentive, have no cash value and are subject to Buyer's compliance with all terms of the Contract and the Incentive Addendum. Receiving this Incentive may alter loan to value ratio's and as a result may result in higher down payments. Incentive available on select inventory homes only and on Contracts written from 8/26/16 through 10/31/16, which close on or before 12/30/16 and also finance utilizing Shea Mortgage. Buyers are not required to use Shea Mortgage and are free to use any lender of their choosing and to decline any Incentives tied to the use of Shea Mortgage. Homeowner solely responsible for actual payment of all Association and Club assessments/fees and any fees or assessments beyond the total credit. Incentive not available in all states, and may not be available with certain lending programs. Incentive is inclusive of monthly club social dues and HOA dues only. Golf dues not applicable. Offer does not apply to membership initiation dues. Dues will be calculated based on HOA or Social Dues at time of contract. See Seller's Community Representative for additional terms and conditions. Seller makes no representation, guaranty, or warranty with respect to prospective mortgage interest rates, investment or other benefits of home ownership, or regarding appreciation or depreciation in the value or equity which Buyer may receive. Any current interest rates are subject to change. Seller has no control over the "up" or "down" cycles of the housing markets in which it builds and under no circumstances has Seller made any representation, warranty or guaranty of price stability or appreciation. Buyers must make their own independent determination of all these issues before purchasing. Shea Homes® and Trilogy® are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Trilogy® at Monarch Dunes, Trilogy® at Rio Vista, and Trilogy® at The Vineyards sales by Shea Homes Marketing Company (CalBRE #01378646) and construction by Shea Homes, Inc. (CA CSLB #672285). Trilogy® Enclave at Rice Ranch and Trilogy® at the Polo Club sales by Shea Homes Marketing Company (CalBRE #01378646) and construction by Shea Homes Limited Partnership. (CSLB #855368); Trilogy® at Vistancia®, Wickenburg Ranch and Verde River™ and Encanterra® sales by Shea Communities Marketing Company (DRE #CO001121000) and construction by SHALC GC, INC. (AZ ROC#291056). Trilogy® Orlando and Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve sales by Shea Homes Marketing Company (FL #CQ1034437) and construction by SHALC GC, INC. CBC 1260716. Shea Homes® at Jubilee® and Trilogy® at Tehaleh® sales by Shea Communities Marketing Company (WA #19548) and construction by Shea Homes, Inc. (WA #SHEAHI#997D1) and SHALC GC, INC. (WA #SHALCGI863P9). Shea Homes® at Ardiente sales by J.F. Shea Co., Inc. (NV #B.1001197) and construction by J.F. Shea Co., Inc. (NV #NSCB000993). Trilogy® at Lake Frederick sales by Shea Homes Limited Partnership and construction by SHALC GC, INC. (#2705152813). Trilogy® Lake Norman sales by Shea Communities Marketing Company (NC #C25840) and construction by: SHALC GC, INC. (NC #75061). Homes at Trilogy® at Encanterra, Rio Vista, The Vineyards, Orlando, Vistancia, Lake Frederick, Lake Norman, Ardiente, Tehaleh and Jubilee are intended for occupancy by at least one person 55 years of age or older, with certain exceptions. Encanterra Resort Community, Trilogy at The Polo Club, Ocala Preserve, and Wickenburg Ranch are all-ages communities with select 55+ neighborhoods. Verde River, Monarch Dunes & Rice Ranch are all-ages communities. This is not an offer of real estate for sale, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, to residents of any state or province in which registration and other legal requirements have not been fulfilled. Void where prohibited. IN AZ A PUBLIC REPORT IS AVAILABLE ON THE ARIZONA STATE DEPARTMENT OF REAL ESTATE WEBSITE. Verde River: Use of the golf course and club is at the pleasure of the club owner. Golf course is planned to be private. Owners must purchase a separate golf membership from the course owner. Models are not an indication of racial preference. © 2016 Shea Homes, Inc. All rights reserved
Loan repayment is required at the maturity event (when the last borrower permanently leaves the home) or if loan obligations are defaulted. Reverse Funding and the content of their information sessions is not affiliated with or endorsed by Shea Homes or Shea Mortgage. Not available at Trilogy at Rio Vista, Trilogy at The Vineyards, Trilogy at Monarch Dunes, Trilogy Enclave at Rice Ranch. Loan repayment is required at the maturity event (when the last borrower permanently leaves the home) or if loan obligations are defaulted. Financing provided by unaffiliated third parties. Neither Shea Homes or Shea Mortgage are providers of HECM loans. As with all home purchases, you should evaluate the financing method best suited for your needs. Seller incentives are not available on HECM loans. Additional information on HECM loans available at http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/housing/sfh/hecm/faqs_hecm.
TRILOGY® ORLANDO FACEBOOK TIMELINE CONTEST.
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Contest Period: The Trilogy Orlando Facebook timeline contest to win two (2) tickets to The Good Life Festival featuring Alter Eagles (the “Contest”) begins when the contest announcement Timeline Post on the Trilogy Orlando Facebook Timeline (“Contest Post”) posts to Facebook (“Site”) on April 14, 2017 and ends at 12:00 p.m. EST on April 19, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest.
2. Sponsor: Trilogy Orlando. 100 Falling Acorn Ave. Groveland, FL 34736 USA
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws.
5. Determination of the Winner: One (1) winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries according to these Official Contest Rules.
6. Prize: One winner will receive two (2) general admission seating tickets for Alter Eagles at Trilogy Orlando on April 22, 2017. Tickets will be available for pick-up at Will Call on the day of the event. Event details are available at http://thegoodlifefest.com/events/alter-eagles. Approximate retail value of the Prize of $80 ($40/ticket). It is possible that, due to the nature of the Prize, a Prize may be cancelled or postponed and the Sweepstakes Provider is not responsible to the Prize Winner if such occurs.
7. General Rules: The Prize Winner will be notified by comment on the Contest Post on or around 3:00 p.m. EST April 20, 2017. The winner is required to respond within 24 hours of notification and confirmed via Facebook or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined in accordance with these Official Rules. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost, not received or unavailable network connections or e-mail, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Comments in the Contest or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Comment process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Contest and determine the Contest winner from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
8. Release: By entering the Contest, each entrant represents and warrants that: he/she hereby holds the Sponsor and the Released Parties (as defined below) harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the Comment and waives any right to inspect or approve uses of the Comment or to be compensated for any such uses. Participating in the Contest constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names in marketing materials including social media channels for public viewing without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook and each of their parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Comment creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, if applicable or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. Each entrant hereby represents and warrants that he/she has read these Official Rules and is fully familiar with its contents.
10. Winners: For the name of the winner, available after April 20, 2017 for a period of a year, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Trilogy Orlando The Good Life Contest Winner”. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Trilogy Orlando and parent company Shea Homes and not to Facebook.
"Live Happier" Promotion Legal
$10,000 Incentives may be in the form of price reductions, credits toward the purchase of options, or credits towards closing costs. Receiving the maximum incentive may be tied to the use of Shea Mortgage Inc., an independent member of the J.F. Shea family of companies. Buyers of Shea Homes are not required to use Shea Mortgage as their lender. Buyers may select any lending institution for the purpose of securing mortgage financing and are not limited to Shea Mortgage. Offer only available on select homes and home sites; not available at Shea Homes at Rice Ranch. Terms and conditions apply.