Home CollectionsClick below to view models and floorplans
2,496 Sq. Ft.
Starting From $1,082,900
Toll-Free: (800) 685-6494
By Appointment Only
23215 NE Greens Crossing Road
Redmond, WA 98053
Close-out approaches at Trilogy at Redmond Ridge!
We're currently offering you unbelievable savings on our final new homes, which include our most popular floor plans and feature tasteful options and upgrades personally selected by our Design Studio team. Competition for these beautiful homes will be fierce, so get the home of your dreams before someone else does, and start living the good life! Community tours are by appointment only, so call 888-411-0639 to schedule yours today.
Trilogy enjoys one of the best resort community locations in Western Washington. Set just minutes outside of Seattle among the green forests of Redmond, this vibrant 55+ resort community lets you choose your pace of life in a spectacular setting. Outstanding new home designs from the mid $500s.
Built to Bring People Together. Designed to Stand Apart.
Trilogy at Redmond Ridge is located between Washington’s Cascade mountain range and sparkling Puget Sound, just 20 minutes away from downtown Seattle. The setting for your life’s next amazing adventure is a vibrant backdrop of protected wetlands, evergreen forests and the Sammamish River—as if the varied geography itself were specifically designed for a world of possibility. Your new home at Trilogy at Redmond Ridge draws fascinating people with a passion for the outdoors and a zest for living. It’s not hard to see why. It goes without saying that the air is fresher here. But that only partially explains why you’ll find yourself breathing easier.
Expect to indulge. Like you mean it.
Here, you’ll find a forward-thinking environment that spoils you, where all the indulgences you’d expect are completely unexpected. And it’s easy for you to do what makes you the happiest, whatever that may be. You can sit back and enjoy. But most people here aren’t sitting down at all. There’s just too much to discover.
The Trilogy Difference
Trilogy is designed differently inside and out. Our goal is to create a unique environment that honors you, inspires you, kicks monotony in the pants and, yes, even changes your life. It starts with a belief that the source of vibrant living is health. And because we build homes that also build community, life here is about connecting - as much with the people you love as the new passions you discover, and with new neighbors who share this rejuvenating time of life. The Trilogy difference is why we attract fascinating people with a zest for living who are drawn to all that life has to offer. At Trilogy at Redmond Ridge, it’s not hard to see why.
Located amid the unsurpassed natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest, Trilogy at Redmond Ridge is an exciting resort lifestyle golf community expertly designed and built by Shea Homes. At the heart of Redmond Ridge is the Cascade Club - an elegant 32,000-square-foot Club with fitness and tennis facilities, indoor lap pool, delicious eating venues and other 5-star amenities. Here you’ll find everything from Tai Chi classes, state-of-the-art fitness equipment and on-site trainers to a lavishly adorned billiards den, hi-tech learning center, and rejuvenating full-service spa facilities. The stunning modern-rustic architecture of the Club provides a comfortable yet elegant atmosphere perfect for enjoying a spiced rum in front of the stone fireplace in the elegantly designed grand living room, or a lite lunch at the Cyber Café. Trilogy at Redmond Ridge surrounds you with superlative active lifestyle opportunities … all waiting to be experienced:
- 32,000 square-foot Cascade Club – a richly appointed resort-style club with state-of-the-art athletic and wellness accommodations, and a full range of entertainment options for connecting with yourself and others
- The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge – this 18-hole championship golf course was designed by master course architect Gary Panks, and has been recognized by Links magazine for having the “best conditions in the Northwest”
- Center for Well-Being Fitness Center – a comprehensive fitness-center replete with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, real-time and on-online personal training, aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and much, much more
- Indoor Lap Pool – this state-of-the-art indoor lap pool includes rolling edges to prevent waves, making it ideal for those looking to get in an aquatic workout
- Tranquility Spa – a transformative haven for therapeutic escape where rejuvenation, wellness and serenity are the status quo
- Redmond Ridge Tennis Pavilion – an impressive tennis complex with four lighted professional courts
- Private Community Park and hiking – Members have access to a private, 11-acre Community Park and more than 12 miles of wetland trails
- Two eating venues offering a wide range of delicious culinary fare
- Grand Living Room – An extension of your living room, this richly appointed space is a perfect place to meet up with friends for a latte, unwind with a glass of wine, or read the paper in front of a fireplace
- University of Washington Center for Learning – A classroom style space with over a dozen computer work stations for learning the finer points of computer applications, internet surfing, or a variety of educational topics taught by local educators
- Crystal Event Room – A richly-appointed full-service event center perfect for events both large and small
Area Attractions – Redmond Ridge is close to more than 20 parks, spanning more than 1,000 acres of open space with 17 miles of trails for walking, biking, inline skating, and horseback riding. Marymoor Park is particularly well-known, with its 45-foot-high climbing wall, a model-airplane flying circuit, lighted sports fields, dog-park, summer concerts, and its famous Velodrome