A golf resort community located near Olympia, WA
READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Experience the Shea3D Chef's Kitchen: Watch Video
Shea Homes at Jubilee is a beautiful golf resort community located in Lacey, Washington just north of I-5 east of Olympia. Jubilee has its own beach on the Puget Sound, known as one of the nation’s top-rated areas to live. Wonderfully affordable new home designs from the low $200,000s.
Expect to indulge. Like you mean it.
Here, you’ll find a forward-thinking environment that spoils you, where all the indulgences you’d expect are completely unexpected. And it’s easy for you to do what makes you the happiest, whatever that may be. You can sit back and enjoy. But most people here aren’t sitting down at all. There’s just too much to discover.
The Shea Homes Difference
Shea Homes are designed differently inside and out. Our goal is to create a unique environment that honors you, inspires you, kicks monotony in the pants and, yes, even changes your life. It starts with a belief that the source of vibrant living is health. And because we build homes that also build community, life here is about connecting - as much with the people you love as the new passions you discover, and with new neighbors who share this rejuvenating time of life. The Shea Homes difference is why we attract fascinating people with a zest for living who are drawn to all that life has to offer. At Shea Homes at Jubilee, it’s not hard to see why.
Situated amid the panoramic natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest’s Thurston County and against a backdrop of a protected forested preserve right on Puget Sound, Shea Homes at Jubilee is an exciting and picturesque resort community. At the heart of Jubilee is the Lodge - an elegant 26,000-square-foot Club where Members enjoy a large state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor pool and spa, community lounge, activity center, multipurpose ballroom, library, game room, arts and crafts rooms, and more. Here you’ll find everything from Tai Chi classes, state-of-the-art fitness equipment and on-site trainers to tennis, bocce ball, and basketball courts - even an elaborate outdoor trail system that winds its way throughout the community and leads to a private beach on Puget Sound with a stunning Puget Sound vista looking out to Mt. Rainier. The community’s convenient location combined with its own beach access makes for a rare combination you won’t find in any other master planned communities in the greater Seattle area. It’s one more thing that sets Jubilee apart from the maddening crowds. Shea Homes at Jubilee surrounds you with exceptional active lifestyle opportunities … and they’re waiting to be experienced:
- 26,000 square-foot Lodge – a well-appointed resort-style club with state-of-the-art athletic and entertainment options for connecting with yourself and others
- Fitness Center – a comprehensive fitness-center replete with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, real-time and on-online personal training, aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and much, much more
- Indoor Lap Pool and spa – this state-of-the-art indoor lap pool includes rolling edges to prevent waves, making it ideal for those looking to get in a year-round aquatic workout. And don’t forget to soothe those aching muscles in the adjacent spa.
- Tennis Courts – two professional-style lighted clay-courts for playing competitively or just a friendly game for bragging rights amongst friends.
- Private Beach Access – a short wooded trail opens to a panoramic view of Mt. Rainier and the private beach on Puget Sound that’s yours to behold
- The Golf Club at Hawks Prairie – Just adjacent to Jubilee and offering a spectacular venue for a challenging round of golf, the Golf Club is a top course in the area
- Hawks Prairie Trail – Members have private access to an elaborate system of paved outdoor trails that gracefully winds through the forested beauty of this special place
- Coffee Bar – more than a great spot to grab a espresso or a bite to go, the Lodge Coffee Bar is a comfortable place where you can settle in, relax, and connect
- Billiards and Game Room – two full-size billiards tables, comfortable seating, suspended sports televisions, and multiple game tables make this room a very popular space at Jubilee
- Arts and Crafts Studio – In the Arts and Crafts Studio, you can pick up a new hobby or master your favorite art form - from painting to ceramics, sculpture to calligraphy
- Multipurpose Ball Room – A comfortably appointed community entertainment space with great versatility
Area Attractions – Your new home at Jubilee is located within easy access of I-5, making it a breeze to travel to surrounding areas, such as downtown Seattle. With its prime location, Shea Homes at Jubilee enjoys both an abundance of natural beauty and all the world class dining, shopping, and cultural attractions available in the surrounding cities.