A 55+ Resort Community near Charlotte, NC
READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
"Taste The Good Life" Try-Before-You-Buy Program!
Experience the Trilogy® Lifestyle! Start your perfect day waking up to a Carolina blue sky, in one of our homes within the Trilogy Lake Norman community. Explore the local area, choosing from a collection of on- and off-site activities. Take a guided tour of the community and Model Homes, as well as available homesites. Meet current Members, who are already living The Good Life, and be one of the first to preview the community’s future resort amenities, opening in Fall of 2017.
Special Summer Offer: When you book and stay by September 30, 2017, we'll take $100 off the price of your stay!
For just $399 $299 (a $750+ value), here's what you'll enjoy during your "Taste The Good Life" stay:
- A 3 day / 2 night stay in one of our beautiful homes
- Graham - ~1,800 sq. ft. | Video Tour
- A community site tour and Model Home tour with one of our Community Representatives
- A preview of available homesites for purchase
- A boat tour of beautiful Lake Norman, or a tour of the exciting city of Charlotte
- The opportunity to participate in any community activity, such as happy hour (pending schedule)
Space is limited, and stays are booked on a first come, first served basis. Call our Community Representatives at 800.685.6494 to book today!
"Taste The Good Life" Stays Available Nationwide
Are you looking to explore a different Trilogy community through a Taste The Good Life stay? The program is available at the following communities as well:
- Encanterra®, A Trilogy Resort Community (Arizona)
- Trilogy® at Vistancia (Arizona)
- Trilogy® at Verde River™ (Arizona)
- Trilogy® at Wickenburg Ranch (Arizona)
- Trilogy® at Monarch Dunes (California)
- Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve (Florida)
- Trilogy® Orlando (Florida)
· A boat tour of beautiful Lake Norman or Charlotte Tour