READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Book Your "Tour de Trilogy" Stay Today!
If you're considering buying a home at Trilogy® in Summerlin® and want to be sure that our community is the perfect fit for you, why not try us out for a few days? Our new "Tour de Trilogy" try-before-you-buy program lets you live like a Member and experience our incredible lifestyle firsthand. See for yourself what it would be like to live The Good Life at Trilogy in Summerlin!
During your visit, we'll pair you with one of our Community Representatives to help guide and educate you on everything we have to offer. You'll preview Model Homes and view available homesites, discover the gorgeous design options available to personalize your home, learn about our planned Resort Club and lifestyle program, and even have a chance to participate in a community activity, such as a cooking class or "Happier Hour." What a great opportunity to meet your future neighbors!
For just $399, here's what you'll enjoy during your Tour de Trilogy weekend:
• Two nights and three days of accommodations at Red Rock Resort and Spa
• Dinner for two at a Downtown Summerlin restaurant
• One round of golf at a Summerlin golf course, or a Swedish massage at the Red Rock Spa
Call 800.685.6494 to book your stay today! Don't miss out - the weekend is booked on a first come, first served basis.
"Taste The Good Life" Stays Available Nationwide
Are you looking to explore a different Trilogy community through a Taste The Good Life stay? The program is available at the following communities as well:
- Trilogy® at Vistancia (Arizona)
- Trilogy® at Verde River™ (Arizona)
- Trilogy® at Wickenburg Ranch (Arizona)
- Trilogy® at Monarch Dunes (California)
- Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve (Florida)
- Trilogy® Orlando (Florida)
- Trilogy® Lake Norman (North Carolina)
*This program may not be available to residents in all states due to restrictions and regulations.