A gated resort community near Orlando, FL
READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
VILLA CORTILE COLLECTION GRAND OPENING THIS WEEKEND AT TRILOGY ORLANDO!
Join us for the Grand Opening Celebration for our Villa Cortile Collection at Trilogy Orlando this weekend!
The Villa Cortile Collection offers the perfect low-maintenance lifestyle and a floor plan that lives larger than its square footage. "Villa Cortile" means "courtyard home," and the homes in this aptly named Collection enjoy a spacious courtyard on both the front and rear of the home, allowing you to extend your living to the great outdoors.
Come and tour the two beautiful new models, the Amalfi and the Capri, and enjoy a Farmers Market and festivities at our Magnolia House resort club, including live music at the pool and restaurant from 1:00pm to 4:00pm! Contact your Community Representative today at 800.685.6494 to learn more about the Villa Cortile Collection homes and the grand opening event! We'll see you this weekend!
In the gently rolling hills of Lake County in Central Florida, Trilogy Orlando combines small-town charm with sophisticated amenities designed for the ultimate in resort living. The spectacular new club, Magnolia House, raises the bar for lifestyle communites featuring 57,000 square feet of fun in a stylishly casual setting. Outstanding new home designs from the high $100s that include SheaSolar: The Smart Choice in Green Homes.
Built to Bring People Together. Designed to Stand Apart.
Trilogy Orlando, a gated resort community, is located among the gently rolling hills in south Lake County, in Central Florida, where many people only dream of living. The setting for your life’s next amazing adventure is located close to everything Orlando has to offer and surrounded by some of the state’s most pristine and bountiful lakes. It’s as if the varied geography itself was specifically designed for a world of possibility. It goes without saying that it’s sunny and warm the whole year. But that only partially explains why the attitude around here is so bright.
Expect to indulge. Like you mean it.
Here, you’ll find a forward-thinking environment that spoils you, where all the indulgences you’d expect are completely unexpected. And it’s easy for you to do what makes you the happiest, whatever that may be. You can sit back and enjoy. But most people here aren’t sitting down at all. There’s just too much to discover.
The Trilogy Difference
Trilogy is designed differently inside and out. Our goal is to create a unique environment that honors you, inspires you, kicks monotony in the pants and, yes, even changes your life. It starts with a belief that the source of vibrant living is health. And because we build homes that also build community, life here is about connecting - as much with the people you love as the new passions you discover, and with new neighbors who share this rejuvenating time of life. The Trilogy difference is why we attract fascinating people with a zest for living who are drawn to all that life has to offer. At Trilogy Orlando, it’s not hard to see why.
Nestled in the gently rolling hills of Groveland - a quick 30 miles west of Orlando - Trilogy Orlando is Central Florida’s newest and most exciting resort community, combining small-town charm with sophisticated amenities designed for the ultimate 55+ active lifestyle. The community is surrounded by acres and acres of lakes and nature’s bounty that peacefully coexist with some of the planet’s best amusements and attractions—talk about a life full of possibilities. It goes without saying that it’s sunny and warm the whole year.
At the heart of Trilogy Orlando is Magnolia House – an elegant 57,000 square-foot resort-style club house that offers the latest in dining, socializing and fitness featuring a comprehensive athletic center, sports bar and grill, professional demonstration kitchen, indoor/outdoor lap pool, tennis, bocce, pickleball, artistic studio, and more. Here you’ll find everything from Tai Chi classes and weight training, to on-site health and fitness trainers, an exploration Internet lounge, even a space called “The Office” where you can ante up for your favorite game of poker. This spectacular gated community was built with every detail in mind to maximize your active lifestyle – from the architecturally superior designed homes to the luxurious amenities that connect you with neighbors who will soon become your friends.
- 57,000 square-foot Magnolia House – the lavishly appointed resort-style centerpiece in Trilogy Orlando
- Community fully equipped with tennis and fitness facilities, a resort pool, clubhouse dining and much, much more.
- Comprehensive Athletic Center – with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, real-time and online personal training, aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and indoor spa.
- Resort Pool – enormous resort pool appointed with elegant, comfortable outdoor chaises so you can lounge the day away . . . pool side.
- Indoor/Outdoor Lap Pool – designed for fun and for pleasure with space for active exercise, luxurious relaxation and a protected indoor area for year-round swimming.
- Sports Pavilion – a spectacular athletic facility featuring rubberized tennis courts that are easy on the knees, as well as crushed oyster-shell bocce courts, and pickleball facilitie a relatively new racquet-sport which combines elements of badminton, tennis, and table tennis.
- Explorations Connection Lounge – more than a great spot to grab a coffee or a bite to go, Explorations is a comfortable place where you can settle in, relax, and travel the globe online at the laptop bar . . . and we provide the computers.
- Events Center & Theatre incredibly appointed, the Events Center & Theatre is ideal for socializing, entertaining, or even creating a light theatre production.