READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Upcoming Events at Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve
At Trilogy® communities, we keep our activities and events calendars chock full, giving Members the chance to be as active and social as they'd like, each and every day. We hope you'll join us for these upcoming events.
New Oak House Resort Club Grand Opening Now!
You're invited to a truly unique Lifestyle Experience as we Grand Open the spectacular Resort Club at Trilogy! Join us for personal tours of the most anticipated new Club in Central Florida. Unlike any Club tour you've experienced, the event at Trilogy’s Oak House will let you experience firsthand the amazing resort-caliber lifestyle that has made Trilogy a leader in 55+ living nation-wide.
At this very special tour, you'll experience:
• Personal introductions to our Resort Team who deliver delight on a daily basis
• Interactive Tour of each space within the Club, including:
• Grand Living Room - a place where the community can connect and neighbors become friends
• Salted Brick - our signature restaurant, with a modern farmhouse look, serving up inspired cuisine and classic favorites
• Chef’s Table - our private dining experience where your special occasion is made extraordinary
• Rose Farm’s Kitchen - our culinary studio and event space with comfortable seating perfect for private parties and exciting cooking classes
• Eagle’s Nest - our sports and game-themed escape offering poker, pool, billiards, and the pro shop for our golf course
• Afturburn - a sleek and comfortable environment with world-renowned TechnoGym® equipment, Fitness on Demand, personal trainers, and so much more!
• Alvea Spa - a holistic wellness facility combining luxury and therapeutic pampering, in an exceptionally soothing environment
• Lakeside Veranda - sip on our signature drink, the Big Hammock, while you enjoy picturesque views of the lake, park, and the golf course. Enjoy live music from noon to 3:00pm on Saturdays!
• Plus, see our Tom-Lehman designed revolutionary Golf Course & 7-Acre Lake
We invite you to come experience what the unparalleled Trilogy lifestyle is really like! Tours are hosted daily. We look forward to welcoming you to Oak House at Ocala Preserve!
Wednesday, May 3rd: Cooking Demo (Authentic Taco Making) | 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Chef Jason is back in action with this month's Cooking Demo! In the spirit of the upcoming Cinco de Mayo, we've got tacos on the menu... authentic style! Join us for the "how-to's" with Chef, and sample a taste of Mexico! The cost per person is $25, which includes one complimentary beer or wine. RSVP with your Community Representative!
Thursday, May 4th: Colors & Cocktails (Girls' Night!) | 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Calling all ladies! Come let your hair down for a creative evening with local artist Linda Balentine. She'll be guiding the gals from start to finish through a painting class, while we enjoy sipping a complimentary glass of beer or wine! It’s time to have some fun and turn your creative vision into reality. RSVP to your Community Representative today!
Friday, May 5th: Cinco de Mayo Party, All Night At Salted Brick! | Starting at 5:00pm
It's fiesta time! Break out the maracas, sombreros, and your dancing shoes, and let's not forget the Modellos and margaritas! Join us at Salted Brick for a Mexican-inspired $5 Tapas Menu, $5.00 Margaritas, Mexican beer, fiesta music, and the company of your future neighbors. We'll have margaritas and beer available for purchase all night long! RSVP with your Community Representative.
The menu includes the following:
• Two cilantro chili chicken tacos & beans
• Mexican pizza: crisp tortilla, refried beans, ground beef, shredded lettuce, salsa, and sour cream
• House guacamole and chips.
Sunday, May 14th: Mother's Day Buffet | 11:00am - 3:00pm
Treat Mom to a fabulous brunch with all of her favorites! Here's the menu:
• Fresh garden greens
• Tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers with selection of dressing
• Pasta salad
• Fresh vegetables, arugula, vinaigrette dressing
• Omelet station
• Farm fresh eggs, assorted toppings, cooked to order
The Buffet includes:
• Crisp bacon
• Roasted rosemary potatoes
• Grilled chicken breast, tomato basil relish
• Seasonal vegetable medley
• Oven poached cod, lemon caper herb sauce
• French toast, maple syrup, strawberry sauce
Dessert Station: Assorted miniature pastries, chocolate panna cotta shooters, cookies, variety bars, and more!
The cost is $28.00 per adult, and $10 per child 12 and under. RSVP with your Community Representative to join us!
Tuesday, May 23rd: Artisan Experience - Flower Canvas Flower Paint | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Celebrate the arts and spring! Call your Community Representative to learn more and to RSVP.
Friday, May 26th: Coffee Talk with the BlueStar Team | 10:00am
Come hear from the BlueStar Resort & Golf team, about news, upcoming events, and more!
Explore 360: Travel the World with Trilogy In 2017!
The 2017 Explore 360 calendar has just been announced! Trilogy at Ocala Preserve Members are invited to embark on the following incredible journeys, all of which were requested by Trilogy Members across the country:
• May 13-19, 2017: The Essence of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks (SOLD OUT!)
• July 18-27, 2017: Cruise the Glitz & Glamour of the Rivieras (SOLD OUT!)
Click here to learn more about these exciting trips!
For additional details, or to reserve your space on one or more of these amazing adventures, please contact the Explore 360 Travel Concierge at 847.780.1205 or by email.
Weekly Recurring Events
Live Music on the Veranda | Every Saturday | Noon - 3:00pm
Come join your future neighbors for some fantastic live music, every Saturday on the Lakeside Veranda. No RSVP required, just come out for the fun and great tunes!
Bunco | First Tuesday of Each Month | 7:00pm
Described as a "mindless dice game," Bunco has become a highly anticipated group! Meeting on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm, the location changes, but the good times are consistent! RSVP with your Community Representative to join the fun!
Paper Crafts | Every Third Tuesday at 10:00am | Tack House
Our master card maker assists and guides Members in creating their very own greeting cards. All supplies are provided, cost varies per class. RSVP with your Community Representative today.
Creative Arts | Tuesdays at 10:00am | Tack House
On Tuesdays at 10:00am Ocala Preserve's crafty men and women meet to share artistic vibes. From painting to quilting, whatever your craft is, work on it while enjoying great company! Creative Arts Group meets Tuesday mornings at 10:00am. RSVP with your Community Representative.
Hand & Foot | Tuesdays from 2:30pm-4:45pm | Tack House
Hand & Foot is a fun and easy-to-learn card game, friendly to all levels of experience! Join us on Tuesdays from 2:30pm to 4:45pm, and get dealt a hand... and foot! RSVP with your Community Representative.
Pickleball | Mondays & Wednesdays at 8:00am | Sports Courts
Described by some as a combination between badminton and tennis, pickleball is a fun and easy-going game that all can enjoy, regardless of skill level! Start the day off right with the Pickleball Group on Mondays & Wednesdays at 8:00am! RSVP with your Community Representative to join the fun!
Cribbage | Wednesdays at 3:15pm | Tack House
A combination of a card game and board game, cribbage is fun and challenging. Played in groups of 2, 4, or 6, there's always room for everyone, so come check it out on Wednesdays at 3:15pm! RSVP with your Community Representative.
Men’s Golf | Wednesdays at 10:00am | Golf Shop
Join the gentlemen of Ocala Preserve for a friendly round on our beautiful course! Men's Golf Group will meet at Tack House for check-in on Wednesdays at 10:00am, and signups will be accepted online one week in advance. $7 Member daily fee applicable, $7 personal cart usage fee, $10 Club cart rental fee (per seat). RSVP with your Community Representative.
Ladies Luncheon | Second Thursday of Each Month | Location Varies
The gals of Ocala Preserve meet the second Thursday of each month for a girl's afternoon! Each month the location changes, so please contact your Community Representative for more details and to RSVP.
Tennis | Thursdays & Saturdays at 8:00am | Sports Courts
Whether you're a pro or beginner, come down to Sports Courts on Thursdays & Saturdays at 8:00am and get into the swing of things! RSVP with your Community Representative.
Bocce Ball | Thursdays at 4:30pm | Sports Courts
An ancient game played all over the world, Ocala Preserve Members enjoy this tradition on Thursdays at 4:30pm at Sports Courts. All experience levels are welcome to attend! RSVP with your Community Representative.
Ladies' Golf | Thursdays at 10:00am | Golf Shop
Join the golfing gals of Ocala Preserve as they take to the course! These ladies meet weekly at Tack House for check-in, then head out to the first tee. RSVP with your Community Representative.
Ping Pong Group | Thursdays at 1:00pm | Tack House
Tack House now has its very own ping pong table, and we’re seeing quite a bit of traffic! Come down and join the group on Thursdays for a friendly afternoon competition!
Fishing | Fridays at 9:00am | Shoreline Outfitter
Come out to Shoreline Outfitters on Fridays and toss out a line! You can hook pan fish, blue tilapia, and bass around Reflection Lake. Catch and release only. RSVP with your Community Representative.