READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Upcoming Events at Trilogy® at Ocala Preserve
At Trilogy® communities, we keep our activities and events calendars chock full, giving Members the chance to be as active and social as they'd like, each and every day. We hope you'll join us for these upcoming events.
Thursday, December 8th: Mr. Cooper Session | 10:00am
Join our very own Trilogy Member, Tom, as he shares a presentation, "Defining yourself as more than the sum of a long career." Figuring out the money and your schedule is only part of retirement lifestyle planning. Learn about the rest at this exciting and educational event. Coffee and pastries will be provided, and the event will be hosted at the Trilogy Market Place Café. RSVP with your Community Representative, and we'll look forward to seeing you!
Wednesday, December 14th: Line Dancing Classes | 2:00pm
Have you ever wanted to learn how to line dance? Here is your chance! Join Amy as she takes you through a beginners' line dancing class. Learn the basics, and above all, have fun! This event will be hosted in our Movement Studio, and it's free to attend! RSVP with your Community Representative.
Thursday, December 15th: Member Christmas Party
Stay tuned for more details on this holiday favorite!
Explore 360: Travel the World with Trilogy In 2017!
The 2017 Explore 360 calendar has just been announced! Trilogy at Ocala Preserve Members are invited to embark on the following incredible journeys, all of which were requested by Trilogy Members across the country:
• May 13-19, 2017: The Essence of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
• July 18-27, 2017: Cruise the Glitz & Glamour of the Rivieras
• October 23-November 4, 2017: Explore New Zealand's Hidden Treasures
Click here to learn more about these exciting trips!
For additional details, or to reserve your space on one or more of these amazing adventures, please contact the Explore 360 Travel Concierge at 847.780.1205 or by email.
Weekly Recurring Events
- Tuesdays, 9:00am - Interactive Stretch
Focus on relieving your body of tension and soreness. Lindsay will take the class through a series of interactive stretches and flows that connect your mind and body while helping to relax the muscles and work out those kinks! This session is open to all fitness levels.
- Wednesdays - Weekly Specials
Chef Jeremiah will release weekly specials every Wednesday.
- Thursdays, 8:00am - Exploration Bike Trails
Join the team as we cruise through the Exploration Trails of Trilogy at Ocala Preserve!
- Fridays, 4:00pm - 6:00pm - Meet Your Neighbor Happy Hour
Indulge in half-priced beer & wine, and enjoy delicious Trilogy treats. All are welcome!
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 8:00am - Pickleball Group
- Wednesdays, 11:00am - Fitness On Demand
- Tuesdays, 10:00am - Creative Arts
- Thursdays & Saturdays, 8:00am - Tenns Group
- Saturdays - Karaoke & Trivia Nights (alternating), 5:00pm
The Market Place at Trilogy | Hours of Operation
- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, 11:00am-3:00pm
- Thursday-Saturday, 11:00am-5:00pm (except when Member Events require)
- Tuesday, Closed
Learn more about The Market Place at www.MarketplaceByTrilogy.com.