The All New - No Electric Bill Home
Set north of Orlando right in the heart of Florida, Victoria Gardens enjoys one of the best locations of any 55+ active adult community. Minutes from historic DeLand and close to Daytona Beach, this is the perfect Florida lifestyle. Charming new home designs from the mid $100s.
From $196,990 | 1,554 - 2,210 sq. ft.
In the gently rolling hills of Lake County in Central Florida, our newest Trilogy combines small- town charm with sophisticated amenities designed for resort living. The spectacular new club, Magnolia House, raises the bar for resort living featuring 57,000 square feet of fun in a stylishly casual setting. Outstanding new home designs from the mid $100s that include SheaXero – Theno electric bill home™ features
Built to Bring People Together. Designed to Stand Apart.
Trilogy Orlando is located among the gently rolling hills in south Lake County, in Central Florida, where many people only dream of living. The setting for your life’s next amazing adventure is located close to everything Orlando has to offer and surrounded by some of the state’s most pristine and bountiful lakes. It’s as if the varied geography itself was specifically designed for a world of possibility. It goes without saying that it’s sunny and warm the whole year. But that only partially explains why the attitude around here is so bright.
Expect to indulge. Like you mean it.
Here, you’ll find a forward-thinking environment that spoils you, where all the indulgences you’d expect are completely unexpected. And it’s easy for you to do what makes you the happiest, whatever that may be. You can sit back and enjoy. But most people here aren’t sitting down at all. There’s just too much to discover.
The Trilogy Difference
Trilogy is designed differently inside and out. Our goal is to create a unique environment that honors you, inspires you, kicks monotony in the pants and, yes, even changes your life. It starts with a belief that the source of vibrant living is health. And because we build homes that also build community, life here is about connecting ? as much with the people you love as the new passions you discover, and with new neighbors who share this rejuvenating time of life. The Trilogy difference is why we attract fascinating people with a zest for living who are drawn to all that life has to offer. At Trilogy Orlando, it’s not hard to see why.
Trilogy Orlando is nestled in the gently rolling hills of Groveland ? a quick 30 miles west of Orlando in Central Florida. Trilogy Orlando combines small-town charm with sophisticated amenities to create an optimal living experience for discerning 55+ active-adult lifestyle residents. You’re surrounded by acres and acres of lakes and nature’s bounty that peacefully coexist with some of the planet’s best amusements and attractions—talk about a life full of possibilities. At the heart of Trilogy Orlando is Magnolia House – an elegant 57,000 square-foot resort-style club house with tennis facilities, outdoor resort pool, indoor/outdoor lap pool, comprehensive athletic center, clubhouse café and internet bar, and more. Here you’ll find everything from Tai Chi classes and state-of-the-art fitness equipment, to on-site health and fitness trainers, an artisan studio, exploration internet lounge ? even a place called “The Office” where you can ante up for your favorite game of poker. Trilogy Orlando was built with every detail in mind to maximize your active-adult lifestyle experience – and facilities for you to connect with neighbors who will soon become your friends … and it is waiting to be experienced:
- 57,000 square-foot Magnolia House – the lavishly appointed resort-style centerpiece in the Trilogy Orlando community fully equipped with tennis and fitness facilities, a resort pool, clubhouse dining and much, much more.
- Comprehensive Athletic Center – with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, real-time and on-online personal training, aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and indoor spa.
- Resort Pool – enormous resort pool appointed with elegant, comfortable outdoor chaises so you can lounge the day away . . . pool side.
- Indoor/Outdoor Lap Pool – designed for fun and for pleasure with space for active exercise, luxurious relaxation and a protected indoor area for year-round swimming.
- Sports Pavilion – a spectacular athletic facility featuring rubberized tennis courts that are easy on the knees, as well as crushed oyster-shell bocce courts, and pickleball facilities? a relatively new racquet-sport which combines elements of badminton, tennis, and table tennis.
- Explorations Connection Lounge – more than a great spot to grab a coffee or a bite to go, Explorations is a comfortable place where you can settle in, relax, and travel the globe online at the laptop bar . . . and we provide the computers.
- Events Center & Theatre ? incredibly appointed, the Events Center & Theatre is ideal for socializing, entertaining, or even creating a light theatre production.
From $182,990 | 1,429 - 2,710 sq. ft.