A luxurious resort community in the East Bay Area
READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Welcome to Trilogy® at The Vineyards
Trilogy at the Vineyards is a luxurious resort community situated in the middle of scenic vineyards, adjacent to Mount Diablo in Northern California - just an hour from San Francisco. Surrounded by olive groves and thousands of acres of nature preserve against a dramatic mountain backdrop, this richly amenitized community is home to Trilogy Members who enjoy The Good Life each and every day. Watch this video to learn why Brentwood is the perfect setting for the best years of your life. Trilogy at The Vineyards offers spectacular new home designs from the mid $500s, all of which include solar.
New Model Gallery Grand Opening Now!
Trilogy at the Vineyards has introduced a whole new Collection of homes that raises the bar for innovative home design. With features like Shea3D™ and SheaSolar™ included, your dream home at Trilogy awaits! Visit the community to tour the brand new Model Home Gallery today.
"Ideal Living Magazine" Awards Trilogy® "Best Eco-Friendly Designs"
We're excited to share that Ideal Living Magazine just announced their "Summer 2016 Best of the Best" list, which includes Trilogy® by Shea Homes® for "Best Eco-Friendly Designs" and "Best Floor Plans for 50+." Congratulations to our design teams!
The Trilogy Lifestyle: Rich With Amenities For Living The Good Life.
Members of Trilogy at The Vineyards enjoy The Good Life each and every day, thanks to luxurious amenities like the following:
- The 38,000 square-foot Club Los Meganos, an ultra-modern resort-style club with state-of-the-art athletic and wellness accommodations, upscale dining, and a full range of entertainment options for connecting with yourself and others
- The Resort Pool, an enormous outdoor pool and hot tub with large deck space, private cabanas with flat screen TVs, and a built-in barbecue area
- The Indoor Junior Olympic Pool, a state-of-the-art indoor lap pool with rolling edges to prevent waves, making it ideal for those looking to get in an aquatic workout
- The Delta Athletic Center, a high-end comprehensive luxury fitness center replete with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, on-site and online personal training, an aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and much more
- The Sawa Spa, a luxurious haven for wellness, relaxation, and rejuvenation
- Cafe d'Oro, the perfect spot for drinks, small bites, sandwiches, and more
- The uber-chic Abbey's Gourmet Studio, perfect for private dinner parties and special events
- The Tennis Center, an impressive tennis complex with four lighted professional courts
- Championship Golf at the adjacent Golf Course at Brentwood, featuring a beautiful and challenging 27-hole public course designed by Ted Robinson Sr., and offering preferred pricing and privileges for Trilogy at The Vineyards residents
- The Mt. Diablo Event Center, a richly-appointed full-service event center perfect for events both large and small
- The Helak Grand Living Room, a hub for making new friends, and a thoughtfully appointed gathering place equipped with a large glass accordion-wall, stone fireplace, and beautiful vistas
- Wine Country Walking Trails, with three miles of trails winding through vineyards, olive orchards, and the community
An Ideal Location For Enjoying The Outdoors
Trilogy at The Vineyards is close to exceptional hiking and mountain biking, horseback riding, renowned vineyards, wine tasting, and 3,500 acres of nature preserve, and yet only a short one hour drive to downtown San Francisco.
Experience The Trilogy Difference
Trilogy is designed differently inside and out. Our goal is to create a unique environment that honors you, inspires you, kicks monotony in the pants and, yes, even changes your life. It starts with a belief that the source of vibrant living is health. And because we build homes that also build community, life here is about connecting - as much with the people you love as the new passions you discover, and with new neighbors who share this rejuvenating time of life. The Trilogy difference is why we attract fascinating people with a zest for living who are drawn to all that life has to offer.