A luxurious resort community in the East Bay Area
No Electric Bill.
No Extra Charge.
READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Foodies and wine lovers, welcome home to this Northern California location set among active vineyards and olive groves in the rolling hills of Contra Costa County. Spectacular views of Mt. Diablo State Park abound at this resort community in desirable Brentwood. Click here to see a video explaining why Brentwood is the ultimate place for the best years of your life.
Spectacular new home designs from the mid $400s that include SheaXero – The no electric bill home™ features.
Built to Bring People Together. Designed to Stand Apart.
Trilogy at the Vineyards is a resort community in the middle of vineyards adjacent to Mount Diablo in Northern California, just an hour from San Francisco. The setting for your life’s next adventure is literally a vineyard surrounded by olive groves and thousands of acres of nature preserve against a dramatic mountain backdrop—as if the varied geography itself were specifically designed for a world of possibility. It goes without saying that the air is fresher here. But that only partially explains why you’ll find yourself breathing easier.
Expect to indulge. Like you mean it.
Here, you’ll find a forward-thinking environment that spoils you, where all the indulgences you’d expect are completely unexpected. And it’s easy for you to do what makes you the happiest, whatever that may be. You can sit back and enjoy. But most people here aren’t sitting down at all. There’s just too much to discover.
The Trilogy Difference
Trilogy is designed differently inside and out. Our goal is to create a unique environment that honors you, inspires you, kicks monotony in the pants and, yes, even changes your life. It starts with a belief that the source of vibrant living is health. And because we build homes that also build community, life here is about connecting - as much with the people you love as the new passions you discover, and with new neighbors who share this rejuvenating time of life. The Trilogy difference is why we attract fascinating people with a zest for living who are drawn to all that life has to offer. At Trilogy at The Vineyards, it’s not hard to see why.
When Trilogy at The Vineyards is your home, you find that life has more passion - as you’d expect when you live smack-dab in the middle of a stunning vineyard. With 30 acres of vineyards, 12 acres of olive orchards, and more than 3,500 acres of adjacent parklands and nature preserves, this Edenic Northern California setting rivals that of any Napa Valley winery-resort. At the heart of The Vineyards is Club Los Meganos - an elegant 38,000-square-foot Club with fitness and tennis facilities, a resort pool, gourmet dining and other 5-star amenities. Here you’ll find everything from Tai Chi classes and state-of-the-art fitness equipment, to on-site health and fitness trainers, hi-tech explorations lounge, and rejuvenating full-service spa facilities. The stunning modern architecture of the Club provides a comfortable yet chic atmosphere perfect for enjoying an epicurean feast at Abby’s Gourmet Studio, or al fresco dining on the adjacent Alice’s Culinary Patio. Trilogy at The Vineyards surrounds you with superlative active lifestyle opportunities … all waiting to be experienced:
- 38,000 square-foot Club Los Meganos – an ultra-modern resort-style club with state-of-the-art athletic and wellness accommodations, and a full range of entertainment options for connecting with yourself and others
- Resort Pool – an enormous outdoor resort pool and hot tub with large deck space, private cabanas with plasma televisions, and a built-in barbecue area
- Indoor Junior Olympic Pool – this state-of-the-art indoor lap pool includes rolling edges to prevent waves, making it ideal for those looking to get in an aquatic workout
- Delta Athletic Center – a high-end comprehensive luxury fitness-center replete with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, real-time and on-online personal training, aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and much, much more
- Full-Service Sawã Spa – a transformative haven for therapeutic escape where rejuvenation, wellness and serenity are the status quo
- Two culinary venues – dine at either
- Café d’Oro for drinks, small bites, sandwiches, and more, or something more substantial at the uber-chic Abbey’s Gourmet Studio
- Tennis Center – an impressive tennis complex with four lighted professional courts
- Championship Golf Course – The adjacent Golf Course at Brentwood features a beautiful and challenging 27-hole public course designed by Ted Robinson Sr., and offers preferred pricing and privileges for Trilogy at The Vineyards residents
- Mt. Diablo Event Center – a richly-appointed full-service event center perfect for events both large and small
- Helak Grand Living Room- a hub for making new friends, this thoughtfully appointed gathering place is equipped with a large glass accordion-wall, stone fireplace, and unforgettable views
- Wine Country Walking Trails: three miles of trails winding through vineyards, olive orchards and the community
Area Attractions – Trilogy at the Vineyards is close to exceptional hiking and mountain biking, horseback riding, renowned vineyards, wine tasting, and 3,500 acres of nature preserve that surround the community… and The Vineyards is only one hour from downtown San Francisco