A resort community in the East Bay Area
No Electric Bill.
No Extra Charge.
READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
New Model Gallery Grand Opening This Weekend!
Come to the grand opening celebration of our new model gallery, this weekend! Walk into each of our new, professionally decorated model homes and you’ll see why we’re celebrating. Floor plans both elegant and design efficient will be available for you to see and touch. Come help us celebrate while you imagine your new life in Trilogy at Rio Vista.
City Close and Country Quiet.
This Bay Area community is city close and country quiet, with plenty of ways to have fun. Located near the Sacramento Delta and all its water sports activity, this golf resort community lets you get away, yet is less than an hour from San Francisco or Sacramento. Wonderfully affordable new home designs from the low $200,000's that include SheaXero – The no electric bill home™ features.
Built to Bring People Together. Designed to Stand Apart.
Trilogy at Rio Vista is located on the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta in the greater San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California. The setting for your life’s next amazing adventure is a maze of natural wetlands that make it as popular with people who love water sports as with those who simply enjoy the camaraderie of a lively fish fry. While enjoying the hometown feel, you can live in the coveted greater Bay Area for less than you’d imagine. And it goes without saying that the air is fresher here. But that only partially explains why you’ll find yourself breathing easier.
Expect to indulge. Like you mean it.
Here, you’ll find a forward-thinking environment that spoils you, where all the indulgences you’d expect are completely unexpected. And it’s easy for you to do what makes you the happiest, whatever that may be. You can sit back and enjoy. But most people here aren’t sitting down at all. There’s just too much to discover.
The Trilogy Difference
Trilogy is designed differently inside and out. Our goal is to create a unique environment that honors you, inspires you, kicks monotony in the pants and, yes, even changes your life. It starts with a belief that the source of vibrant living is health. And because we build homes that also build community, life here is about connecting - as much with the people you love as the new passions you discover, and with new neighbors who share this rejuvenating time of life. The Trilogy difference is why we attract fascinating people with a zest for living who are drawn to all that life has to offer. At Trilogy at Rio Vista, it’s not hard to see why.
The unique wetlands topography of this Northern California setting makes Trilogy at Rio Vista an exciting resort lifestyle community, with endless options for enjoying life to its fullest. Situated in an enchanting natural setting where river delta meets rolling green hills, and designed and built by Shea Homes, Trilogy at Rio Vista draws people from all over ... and it’s not hard to see why. At the heart of Rio Vista is the Vista Club an elegant 27,000-square-foot Club with fitness facilities, indoor lap pool, delicious eating venues and other 5-star amenities. Here you’ll find everything from Tai Chi classes, state-of-the-art fitness equipment and tennis, to an indoor lap-pool and spa with elevated running-track accommodations. The spacious vertical interiors, two-story window walls, and carefully appointed modern architecture of the club promote a comfortable atmosphere perfect for enjoying a latte at The Cyber Café, or engaging in stimulating conversations with friends in front of the roaring fireplace of the Grand Living Room. You might decide to head over to the nearby Golf Club at Rio Vista to hit a bucket of balls at the driving range – or bring some friends with you for scrumptious eating at Rio Vista Nines restaurant. Trilogy at Rio Vista surrounds you with an abundance of quality active-lifestyle opportunities… all waiting to be experienced:
- 27,000+ square-foot Vista Club – a richly appointed state-of-the-art athletic and wellness center with resort-style accommodations
- The Golf Club at Rio Vista – a second resort-style club at Rio Vista that supports the nationally-renowned Ted Robinson designed 18-hole championship course
- Fitness Center – a comprehensive workout facility with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, real-time and on-online personal training, aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and much, much more
- Tennis Center – an impressive tennis complex with four lighted professional courts
- Outdoor Resort Pool – large outdoor resort pool and hot tub with large deck space, and a built-in barbecue patio
- Indoor Pool and Spa with Indoor Elevated Running Track
- Two eating venues covering a wide variety of culinary fare
- The Center for Higher Learning – a state-of-the-art computer learning center for polishing your technical skills, or a perfect place to take a variety of classes – which might include computers, digital photography, foreign language, wine appreciation and more.
- Billiards Room – four full-size billiards tables, comfortable seating and suspended sports televisions make this room a very popular space
- Diablo Event Room – A stunning community entertainment space with great versatility