A stunning resort community on California's Central Coast
READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Welcome to Trilogy® at Monarch Dunes!
Trilogy® at Monarch Dunes offers new homes in the heart of California's Central Coast wine country. Located south of San Luis Obispo, and just 15 minutes from Pismo Beach off historic Highway 1, Trilogy is the perfect setting for your life's next chapter. In fact, the location is so perfect that San Luis Obispo was named by Oprah as "America's Happiest Place to Live," and by CNN Money as one of the "25 Best Places to Retire." For more information on pricing and availability, please call us at 800.685.6494.
Video: The Good Life at Trilogy Monarch Dunes!
We're Open During The Trilogy Parkway Construction Work!
Progress continues at Monarch Dunes, with the new Trilogy Parkway connection being worked on this summer! Please note that our Tour Center will be open during construction, for guided Model Home and Club tours with our Community Representatives, and opportunities to view 3D virtual tours of the new Vineyard Estates Collection and neighborhood homesites! For your safety, our Model Home Gallery will be accessible by appointment only during the construction, so we invite you to come straight to the Tour Center during this period, so that we may help you have the best touring experience. Come learn about the Trilogy lifestyle and our exciting new homes coming to market this summer!
Try Before You Buy: Book A "Taste The Good Life" Stay Today!
"Taste The Good Life," our try-before-you-buy program, was created for those interested in purchasing a new home at our beautiful resort community, to give you the chance to experience firsthand how incredible the lifestyle can be as a homeowner at Trilogy. Learn more and book today!
"Ideal Living Magazine" Awards Trilogy® "Best Eco-Friendly Designs"
We're excited to share that Ideal Living Magazine just announced their "Summer 2016 Best of the Best" list, which includes Trilogy® by Shea Homes® for "Best Eco-Friendly Designs" and "Best Floor Plans for 50+." Congratulations to our design teams!
The Trilogy Lifestyle: Rich With Amenities For Living The Good Life.
Members at Trilogy live The Good Life each and every day, thanks to incredible resort amenities including the following:
- The 31,000+ square-foot Monarch Club, the richly appointed hub of the community and the central gathering place for Members and their friends and family. The stunning architecture and exhilarating interior design make this the ultimate home away from home for Trilogy Members.
- Monarch Dunes Golf Club, designed by master course architect Damian Pascuzzo and PGA Tour Professional Steve Pate. The club features two Scottish links-style courses - the acclaimed 18-hole Old Course and the 12-hole Challenge Course. Enjoy your favorite dishes after your round at the Butterfly Grille. Learn more at www.MonarchDunes.com
- The Resort Pool, a large outdoor resort pool and spa with lush landscaping, large deck space, luxurious, private cabanas and a built-in barbecue
- The Athletic Club, replete with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, on-site and online personal trainers, an aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and much more
- The full-service Sandalwood Spa, a serene haven for therapeutic escape where rejuvenation, wellness, and serenity are the status quo
- The Tennis Center, an impressive tennis complex with four lighted professional courts
- Adelina's Bistro, an award-winning full service restaurant with a contemporary yet relaxed ambiance, where you'll enjoy regional cuisine made fresh daily using the best local, organic produce.
- The Market Place, a specialty grocery store stocked with a complete line of gourmet and locally grown indulgences
- The Avila Room, a richly-appointed full-service event center perfect for events both large and small
- The Art Studio, where you can pick up a new hobby or master your favorite art form, from painting to ceramics, sculpture to calligraphy.
An Incredible Location on California's Central Coast
Monarch Dunes is close to exceptional hiking and mountain biking, horseback riding, wine tasting, surfing and ocean sports along central California's scenic Pacific Coast. Wildlife abounds, including annual whale and sea birds. In fact Trilogy has a monarch butterfly sanctuary right on property as it is part of the annual migration path of these exquisite creatures. The property is 15 minutes from Pismo Beach, just over an hour from Hearst Castle and Santa Barbara, and about three hours from Los Angeles.
Experience The Trilogy Difference
Trilogy® is designed differently inside and out. Our goal is to create a unique environment that honors you, inspires you, kicks monotony in the pants and, yes, even changes your life. It starts with a belief that the source of vibrant living is health. And because we build homes that also build community, life here is about connecting - as much with the people you love as the new passions you discover, and with new neighbors who share this rejuvenating time of life. The Trilogy difference is why we attract fascinating people with a zest for living who are drawn to all that life has to offer. At Trilogy Monarch Dunes, it's not hard to see why.