A stunning resort community on California's Central Coast
No Electric Bill.
No Extra Charge.
READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Also known as relaxation central, this spectacular California coastal all-ages community is in a premium Central Coast location with year-round gorgeous weather, just a few hours drive from both San Francisco and Los Angeles. Offering exciting new home designs from the mid $400s to spectacular $1 Million+ homes that all include SheaXero – The no electric bill home ™ features.
Built to Bring People Together. Designed to Stand Apart.
Trilogy at Monarch Dunes offers new homes in the heart of California’s Central Coast wine country. Located south of San Luis Obispo, and just 15 minutes from Pismo Beach off historic Highway 1, Trilogy is the perfect setting for your life’s next chapter. In fact, the location is so perfect that San Luis Obispo was named by Oprah as “America’s Happiest Place to Live,” and by CNN Money as one of the 25 Best Places to Retire. This thriving coastal community is nestled amongst dramatic vineyards and beaches—as if the varied geography itself were specifically designed for a world of possibility. It goes without saying that the air is fresher here. But that only partially explains why you’ll find yourself breathing easier.
Expect to indulge. Like you mean it.
Here, you’ll find a forward-thinking environment that spoils you, where all the indulgences you’d expect are completely unexpected. And it’s easy for you to do what makes you the happiest, whatever that may be. You can sit back and enjoy. But most people here aren’t sitting down at all. There’s just too much to discover.
The Trilogy Difference.
Trilogy is designed differently inside and out. Our goal is to create a unique environment that honors you, inspires you, kicks monotony in the pants and, yes, even changes your life. It starts with a belief that the source of vibrant living is health. And because we build homes that also build community, life here is about connecting - as much with the people you love as the new passions you discover, and with new neighbors who share this rejuvenating time of life. The Trilogy difference is why we attract fascinating people with a zest for living who are drawn to all that life has to offer. At Trilogy Monarch Dunes, it’s not hard to see why.
Welcome to the Good Life.
Located in Nipomo in a eucalyptus grove in the heart of California’s Central Coast, Trilogy at Monarch Dunes is an exciting all-ages resort lifestyle golf community expertly designed and built by Shea Homes. At the heart of Monarch Dunes is the Monarch Club - an elegant 31,000-square-foot Club with fitness and tennis facilities, a resort pool, gourmet dining and other 5-star amenities. Here you’ll find everything from Tai Chi classes and state-of-the-art fitness equipment, to on-site health and fitness trainers, an art studio, exploration lounge, and rejuvenating full-service spa facilities. The stunning modern architecture of the Club provides a comfortable yet chic atmosphere perfect for enjoying a winemaker dinner at Adelina’s Bistro or a quick lunch from the Marketplace.
Trilogy at Monarch Dunes surrounds you with superlative active lifestyle opportunities… all waiting to be experienced:
- 31,000+ square-foot Monarch Club – Our richly appointed resort club is the hub of the community and the central gathering place for Members and their friends and family. The stunning architecture and exhilarating interior design make this the ultimate home away from home for Trilogy Members.
- Monarch Dunes Golf Club – Designed by master course architect Damian Pascuzzo and PGA Tour Professional Steve Pate, and featuring two Scottish links-style courses - the acclaimed 18-hole Old Course and the 12-hole Challenge Course. Enjoy your favorite dishes after your round at the Butterfly Grille.
- Resort Pool – large outdoor resort pool and spa with lush landscaping, large deck space, luxurious, private cabanas and a built-in barbecue
- Comprehensive Athletic Club – replete with state-of-the-art cardio and weigh training equipment, real-time and online personal training, aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and much, much more
- Full-service Sandalwood Spa – a serene haven for therapeutic escape where rejuvenation, wellness and serenity are the status quo
- Tennis Center – an impressive tennis complex with four lighted professional courts
- Adelina’s Bistro – this delicious venue has a contemporary yet relaxed ambiance where you'll enjoy regional cuisine made fresh daily using the best local, organic produce.
- The Marketplace – a specialty grocery store stocked with a complete line of gourmet and locally grown indulgences
- Avila Room – A richly-appointed full-service event center perfect for events both large and small
- Art Studio - pick up a new hobby or master your favorite art form, from painting to ceramics, sculpture to calligraphy.
Area Attractions – Monarch Dunes is close to exceptional hiking and mountain biking, horseback riding, wine tasting, surfing and ocean sports along central California's scenic Pacific Coast. Wildlife abounds, including annual whale and sea birds. In fact Trilogy has a monarch butterfly sanctuary right on property as it is part of the annual migration path of these exquisite creatures. The property is 15 minutes from Pismo Beach, just over an hour from Hearst Castle and Santa Barbara, and about three hours from Los Angeles.