READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
The American West Is Alive And Kickin' In Wickenburg
Being part of a historic town like Wickenburg gives Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch homeowners a taste of the real West. Home to nationally-renowned festivals, a destination art museum, and special events all year, this town is steeped in the past and right in step with today's trends toward more authentic places and experiences.
Your Life's "To Do" List Just Got Longer: Wickenburg, So Much To Explore!
Historic Wickenburg, Arizona is a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts, history buffs, fans of Western Art, road trippers, and those seeking an authentic Arizona Western experience.
Download a more detailed, printable PDF version of the map above, here!
There are countless things to visit, see, and do in the area, including the following:
- Del E. Webb Performing Center for the Performing Arts
- Desert Caballeros Western Museum
- Hassayampa River Preserve, the only area where the river flows above ground!
- Historic Walking Tours through Downtown Wickenburg
- Vulture Mine Tours
- Vulture Peak Hiking Trails
- Henry Wickenburg's Home, open for tours
- Wickenburg Legends & Ghost Tours
- The "Jail Tree" in the historic downtown area, that once served as the town jail
- Gold Rush Days in February
- Team roping competitions at one of 6 roping arenas (November-April)
Be sure to leave time to explore the Wickenburg area on your next stop at Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch, and get ready to share the experience with friends and family who come to visit you at your new home at Trilogy!