A Resort Golf Community in Wickenburg, AZ
READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Welcome To Trilogy® at Wickenburg Ranch! | New Homes For Sale In Wickenburg, AZ
Trilogy® at Wickenburg Ranch offers new homes for sale, situated on desirable real estate. Trilogy is more than a place to live. It's knowing you're in the right place, at the right time, with the right people. And for many of our owners, they wonder why they ever put off making the move to Wickenburg.
Just a short drive to the Phoenix Metropolitan area, Wickenburg, AZ is an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life, with a truly authentic small town feel. This combination is helping to generate much interest in Wickenburg real estate and new homes. Nestled near this famous Western town is the resort community of Trilogy® at Wickenburg Ranch. From its amazing views and exceptional dining to its engaged, active, outdoor lifestyle and attractive contemporary ranch design, Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch is committed to keeping the spirit of adventure alive. This luxurious new home community has a modern Western flair, and offers spectacular championship golf, innovative home designs, and a stunning Resort Club overlooking the golf course and serene desert terrain. The centerpiece of the community, the Club is the latest example of the exciting lifestyle that has become a hallmark of the Trilogy brand, with special features that create a perfect balance of luxurious living and laid-back fun. This Trilogy is an all-ages community with select 55+ neighborhoods. If you're interested in real estate or property in the Wickenburg area, we invite you to come see the new homes available.
New! Take a Video Tour of the Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club, Now Open!
Check out this video tour of the new Resort Club, now open at Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch - and make plans to come tour it in person!
Video: Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club Grand Opening Celebrations!
More than 1,000 guests came to celebrate the Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening of the Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club! Here's a quick video recap of the fun:
Driving Directions To Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch:
*Google is providing incorrect directions, and in some cases is showing the incorrect address, as we are a brand new location. Please use the following directions to get to the community:
- From I-17 North, take Carefree Highway 74 West to its terminus at the US 60 West
- Go right (North) on Hwy 60 West towards Wickenburg
- At the roundabout in Wickenburg (which is just past the McDonalds on the righthand side of the road), veer to the right on the Wickenburg Bypass (89/93 N)
- At the next roundabout, Tegner Road, continue through the roundabout North on 89/93 towards Las Vegas
- At the third roundabout, which has a large set of Spurs, the community entrance will be to the right of the roundabout - 3312 Maverick Drive
New Homes & Real Estate In Wickenburg, Arizona
Located just northwest of the historic center of town near the site of the old Wickenburg Inn, Trilogy is set in the high desert, surrounded by rugged cliffs in a valley anchored by a lush golf course.
Those lucky enough to own a home in Wickenburg enjoy the absolute best combination of Arizona's climate: warm days and cool nights with overnight temperatures that are 10-20 degrees cooler compared to the Phoenix metro area. Those cool nights and mornings extend your ability to experience the glorious desert climate and the joy of indoor-outdoor living in Maricopa County on a truly year-round basis. This extended temperate season also makes Wickenburg the ultimate choice for winter residents who come to enjoy what is often the best weather in the country. Extraordinary vistas and star-filled, dark night skies are a signature feature of life at Trilogy in Wickenburg.
The stunning night sky over Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch
In the historic town of Wickenburg, there is easy access to all the attractions and Western hospitality this amazing area is known for, including Western museums, performing arts, horseback riding, and year round ropings and rodeos. As the Dude Ranch capitol of Arizona, Wickenburg has four beautiful ranches for entertainment, fun and adventure. At night, enjoy local legends and ghost tours through town or stop by one the local saloons for a unique dining experience. Cultural treasures to be found in Wickenburg include boutique shopping, art exhibits, and an outstanding performing arts center featuring performances by Jessica Lang, the Texas Tenors, and much more.
Everything people love about the wide-open, rugged beauty of this storied town is about to be re-created in an exciting new way. Authentic Arizona is redefined at Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch. If you are exploring homes in the Phoenix, Arizona area, be sure to also visit our Trilogy communities near Scottsdale, Peoria, and Queen Creek.
A Special Partnership
Trilogy by Shea Homes® is thrilled to be partnered with the Master Developer of Wickenburg Ranch. For more than three decades, the M3 Companies® – a full service real estate development company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona - has built its name on ingenuity, genuine stewardship and a boldness to test new ideas. Incorporating the belief that great developments allow integration of the past with the future – M3® is a leader in redefining “community” for all generations, by designing and developing an environment that suits every lifestyle with a focus on maximizing the outdoor experience. M3® is the perfect partner for Shea Homes in realizing our joint vision for creating this incomparable community in Wickenburg.
The Ultimate Golf Experience: Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club
As one of golf's top destinations, the Valley of the Sun isn't lacking in golf courses. But nothing quite compares to the unique experience at Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club. Designed over the course of a decade by two passionate stewards of the game, Bill Brownlee with M3 Companies® and Wendell Pickett of Greey|Pickett, the golf course at Wickenburg Ranch has been carefully crafted to ensure maximum playability, shot values, and enjoyment. Each hole is a chapter in a larger story, with varying distances, compass directions, and skill requirements woven into the experience. Because of the elevation and the relatively mild summer temperatures in Wickenburg, the course is able to maintain Bentgrass greens all year round. Designed to challenge players of all skill levels, this rewarding course really puts the play into your game. Whether you plan to enjoy views of the golf course from your backyard or from the green, you'll find the setting is truly stunning. Learn more at www.WickenburgRanch.com.
Some recent golf course accolades:
- "100% Five out of Five Star reviews"
- "Wickenburg Ranch has the best greens most public players will ever have the chance to experience."
- Travelin' Joe Passov, Golf Magazine | 2015
- "Seven years in the making means that Wickenburg Ranch holds a special place in Arizona golf history. In fact, I've never seen anything like it in my 30 years of covering the game. And it's got everything you'd ever want in a great golf course -- value, variety and spectacular views!"
- Bill Huffman, Backspin The Golf Show | 2015
- "The rolling terrain blends into the desert resulting in such a natural looking golf course that you feel right at 'Home on the Range' and want to play it over and over."
- Wes Bolyard, Arizona Fairways | 2015
- "In that regard, Brownlee, Pickett and Shea have hit a behemoth drive right down the middle of the fairway. With rambling hillsides, switch-back canyons and snake-like arroyos that abut Prescott National Forest, there is a lot of the "Wild, Wild West" at Wickenburg Ranch."
- Bill Huffman, AZ Golf Insider | 2015
- "America's Most Inspiring Practice Ranges; No. 3 ...Wickenburg has a huge amphitheater of a range where you hit toward a bluff framed by amazing mountain views."
- Gary Van Sickle, Golf.com | 2015
- "Those making the journey will encounter some of the best course conditions in the country, let alone Arizona."
- Tom Mackin, Southland Golf Magazine | 2015
- "It's artfully designed holes showcase vistas of Vulture Peak and the Prescott National Forest, each a chapter in a larger story, with varying distances, compass directions, and skill requirements woven into the experience."
- Arizona Golfer | 2015