READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Welcome To Trilogy® at Wickenburg Ranch!
Trilogy is bringing its renowned resort lifestyle to this true Arizona treasure. Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch will be a luxurious community with a modern Western flair, and will offer spectacular championship golf, a 5-Star resort club, and innovative home designs that truly stand apart. This brand new Trilogy will be an all-ages community that also offers select 55+ neighborhoods.
Enjoy Free Lunch For 2 When You Tour Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch!
For a limited time, when you schedule and complete your tour appointment or return visit at Trilogy Wickenburg Ranch, we'll thank you with a $25 gift card to Jake's Spoon Restaurant! Get a taste of The Good Life at Trilogy as you enjoy the "Wickenburger" or "Fried Green Tomato BLT." Book your appointment today: 800.685.6494.
Gift Card offer good through June 30, 2016 to all guests who are not current residents or under contract; qualified for occupancy in the community; and schedule and complete a tour of the community. Limit one $25 Gift Card per family. No purchase necessary.
New! Take a Virtual Tour of the Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club
We're excited to share with you a brand new virtual tour of the Club coming to Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch:
Driving Directions To Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch:
*Google is providing incorrect directions, and in some cases is showing the incorrect address, as we are a brand new location. Please use the following directions to get to the community:
- From I-17 North, take Carefree Highway 74 West to its terminus at the US 60 West
- Go right (North) on Hwy 60 West towards Wickenburg
- At the roundabout in Wickenburg (which is just past the McDonalds on the righthand side of the road), veer to the right on the Wickenburg Bypass (89/93 N)
- At the next roundabout at the North end of the Wickenburg Bypass, continue through the roundabout North on 89/93 towards Las Vegas
- At the third roundabout, which has a large set of Spurs, the community entrance will be to the right of the roundabout - 3312 W. Maverick Drive
Our Six Beautiful Model Homes Are Now Open For Daily Tours!
Come see why more than 6,000 homebuyers have already visited Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch! Our new Model Home Gallery features 6 stunning homes with unique floor plans that you won't find anywhere other than Trilogy. Designed to take full advantage of the terraced neighborhoods and vistas, the homes feature incredible indoor-outdoor living areas and open floorplans ideal for entertaining.
The Golf Club is open and features Jake's Spoon Restaurant, where you can enjoy lunch after you tour the model homes and future Resort Club site. We look forward to giving you a true Wickenburg Ranch welcome! Come discover how moving to Trilogy can change your life. Call 800.685.6494 for more information!
"Ideal Living Magazine" Awards Trilogy® "Best Eco-Friendly Designs"
We're excited to share that Ideal Living Magazine just announced their "Summer 2016 Best of the Best" list, which includes Trilogy® by Shea Homes® for "Best Eco-Friendly Designs" and "Best Floor Plans for 50+." Congratulations to our design teams!
About Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch
Located just northwest of the historic center of town near the site of the old Wickenburg Inn, Trilogy is set in the high desert, surrounded by rugged cliffs in a valley anchored by a lush golf course. Extraordinary vistas and star-filled, dark night skies will be a signature feature of Trilogy life. Those lucky enough to own a home here will enjoy the absolute best combination of Arizona's climate: warm days and cool nights with overnight temperatures that are 10-20 degrees cooler compared to the Phoenix metro area. Those cool nights and mornings extend your ability to experience the glorious desert climate and the joy of indoor-outdoor living on a truly year-round basis. This extended temperate season also makes Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch the ultimate choice for winter residents who come to enjoy what is often the best weather in the country.
In the historic town of Wickenburg, there is easy access to all the attractions and Western hospitality this amazing area is known for, including Western museums, performing arts, horseback riding, and year round ropings and rodeos. As the Dude Ranch capitol of Arizona, Wickenburg has four beautiful ranches for entertainment, fun and adventure. At night, enjoy local legends and ghost tours through town or stop by one the local saloons for a unique dining experience. Cultural treasures to be found in Wickenburg include boutique shopping, art exhibits, and an outstanding performing arts center featuring performances by Jessica Lang, the Texas Tenors, and much more.
Everything people love about the wide-open, rugged beauty of this storied town is about to be re-created in an exciting new way. Authentic Arizona is about to be redefined at Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch.
Resort Living that Redefines Fun, Adventure, Friendship and Wellness
Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch will combine thoughtfully designed floor plans with quality construction, energy-saving innovations and architectural inspiration in all of our homes. This exclusive community will feature a 5-star lifestyle that is being designed to exceed your expectations. Our goal is to create an environment that's simply not available anywhere else.
With so many ways to relax, be pampered or get active, homeowners here will be able to enjoy a club designed to be the social hub of the community while offering world-class resort amenities and service. Inspiring architecture will define the club, which may feature a state of the art fitness center, terrific dining, special interest clubs, enriching classes, exciting travel opportunities, and much, much more. Learn more about the club.
Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch will offer a unique range of outdoor activities that incorporate trails for walking and running, a championship golf course, and a wide variety of sports activities. Everything we'll design at this Trilogy® will have one purpose in mind… to ensure our homeowners get the most out of The Good Life at Trilogy.
A Special Partnership
Trilogy by Shea Homes® is thrilled to be partnered with the Master Developer of Wickenburg Ranch. For more than three decades, the M3 Companies® – a full service real estate development company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona - has built its name on ingenuity, genuine stewardship and a boldness to test new ideas. Incorporating the belief that great developments allow integration of the past with the future – M3® is a leader in redefining “community” for all generations, by designing and developing an environment that suits every lifestyle with a focus on maximizing the outdoor experience. M3® is the perfect partner for Shea Homes in realizing our joint vision for creating this incomparable community in Wickenburg.
The Ultimate Golf Experience: Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club
As one of golf's top destinations, the Valley of the Sun isn't lacking in golf courses. But nothing quite compares to the unique experience at Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club. Designed over the course of a decade by two passionate stewards of the game, Bill Brownlee with M3 Companies® and Wendell Pickett of Greey|Pickett, the golf course at Wickenburg Ranch has been carefully crafted to ensure maximum playability, shot values, and enjoyment. Each hole is a chapter in a larger story, with varying distances, compass directions, and skill requirements woven into the experience. Because of the elevation and the relatively mild summer temperatures in Wickenburg, the course is able to maintain Bentgrass greens all year round. Designed to challenge players of all skill levels, this rewarding course really puts the play into your game. Whether you plan to enjoy views of the golf course from your backyard or from the green, you'll find the setting is truly stunning. Learn more at www.WickenburgRanch.com.
Some recent golf course accolades:
- "100% Five out of Five Star reviews"
- "Wickenburg Ranch has the best greens most public players will ever have the chance to experience."
- Travelin' Joe Passov, Golf Magazine | 2015
- "Seven years in the making means that Wickenburg Ranch holds a special place in Arizona golf history. In fact, I've never seen anything like it in my 30 years of covering the game. And it's got everything you'd ever want in a great golf course -- value, variety and spectacular views!"
- Bill Huffman, Backspin The Golf Show | 2015
- "The rolling terrain blends into the desert resulting in such a natural looking golf course that you feel right at 'Home on the Range' and want to play it over and over."
- Wes Bolyard, Arizona Fairways | 2015
- "In that regard, Brownlee, Pickett and Shea have hit a behemoth drive right down the middle of the fairway. With rambling hillsides, switch-back canyons and snake-like arroyos that abut Prescott National Forest, there is a lot of the "Wild, Wild West" at Wickenburg Ranch."
- Bill Huffman, AZ Golf Insider | 2015
- "America's Most Inspiring Practice Ranges; No. 3 ...Wickenburg has a huge amphitheater of a range where you hit toward a bluff framed by amazing mountain views."
- Gary Van Sickle, Golf.com | 2015
- "Those making the journey will encounter some of the best course conditions in the country, let alone Arizona."
- Tom Mackin, Southland Golf Magazine | 2015
- "It's artfully designed holes showcase vistas of Vulture Peak and the Prescott National Forest, each a chapter in a larger story, with varying distances, compass directions, and skill requirements woven into the experience."
- Arizona Golfer | 2015