A golf resort community near Phoenix, AZ
No Electric Bill.
No Extra Charge.
READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
Announcing a New Chapter at Vistancia, Opening This Fall!
Trilogy at Vistancia is about to start a whole new chapter with the introduction of our new phase this fall. And we mean ALL NEW because we’ll also be launching an all-new product lineup of home designs, including more revolutionary Shea3D™ homes! Plus, this new phase will include an all-new amenities with exciting new features. Club designs and home floor plans are currently in development, and we're inviting potential buyers to help us design the homes and lifestyle that will be offered at this new phase of Trilogy at Vistancia during our Trilogy Living Vision Sessions™. During these unique, industry-leading sessions, you will have the exclusive opportunity to share your ideas, opinions, and creativity with us as we design this incredible new phase at Trilogy at Vistancia!
Space is filling quickly – RSVP below today!
Thank you for signing up for our Trilogy Living Vision Session at Trilogy at Vistancia. Living Vision Sessions will be held at the Trilogy at Vistancia Tour Center, located at 27980 N. Trilogy Boulevard in Peoria, AZ 85383.
For more information please call 1-800-685-6494.
Last Chance For Solar at No Extra Charge!
There are fewer than 10 homesites left in the original phase of Trilogy at Vistancia and they are available for move-in today! These homes are in premium locations and are packed with designer options and upgrades. Also, these will the LAST homes with SheaXero included at no additional charge. Act now to make your dream home with solar included a reality!
Located in Phoenix’s Northwest Valley and the centerpiece of America’s Best Planned Community, this vibrant resort community enjoys a pristine desert setting, award-winning golf and easy access to all your favorite retailers and entertainment. Exciting new home designs from the mid $200,000's that include SheaXero – The no electric bill home™ features.
Built to Bring People Together. Designed to Stand Apart.
Our Trilogy at Vistancia golf resort community is located among the foothills of Peoria, in the Northwest Valley of Phoenix, Arizona, where many people only dream of living. The setting for your life’s next amazing adventure is the serenity of the Sonoran desert surrounded by a dramatic mountain backdrop—as if the varied geography itself were specifically designed for a world of possibility. It goes without saying that it’s sunny and warm the whole year. But that only partially explains why the attitude around here is so bright.
Expect to indulge. Like you mean it.
Here, you’ll find a forward-thinking environment that spoils you, where all the indulgences you’d expect are completely unexpected. And it’s easy for you to do what makes you the happiest, whatever that may be. You can sit back and enjoy. But most people here aren’t sitting down at all. There’s just too much to discover.
The Trilogy Difference
Trilogy is designed differently inside and out. Our goal is to create a unique environment that honors you, inspires you, kicks monotony in the pants and, yes, even changes your life. It starts with a belief that the source of vibrant living is health. And because we build homes that also build community, life here is about connecting - as much with the people you love as the new passions you discover, and with new neighbors who share this rejuvenating time of life. The Trilogy difference is why we attract fascinating people with a zest for living who are drawn to all that life has to offer. At Trilogy at Vistancia, it’s not hard to see why.At Trilogy at Vistancia you’re surrounded by acres and acres of open space to play in. But you’re never isolated. Literally, right around the corner, is a burgeoning retail area with your favorite national retailers, grocery stores and restaurants. Vistancia is part of the greater family-oriented Vistancia community, named “America’s Best Master Planned Community in 2005,” and it’s not hard to see why. At the heart of Trilogy at Vistancia is the Kiva Club - an elegant 35,000-square-foot Club with fitness and tennis facilities, outdoor resort pool, Olympic style wave less lap pool, delicious eating venues and other 5-star amenities designed to be an extension of every home in the community. Here you’ll find everything from Tai Chi classes and state-of-the-art fitness equipment, to on-site health and fitness trainers and rejuvenating full-service spa facilities at The Alvea Spa. The stunning modern architecture of the Kiva Club promotes a comfortable atmosphere perfect for enjoying a latte at Café Solaz. Trilogy at Vistancia surrounds you with quality active-lifestyle opportunities … and it is waiting to be experienced:
- 35,000+ square-foot Kiva Club – a richly appointed state-of-the-art athletic and wellness center with lavish resort-style accommodations
- Trilogy at Vistancia golf course – a Gary Panks designed championship course awarded Golf Digest’s highest five-star rating
- Comprehensive athletic club – with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, real-time and on-online personal training, aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and much, much more
- Full-service Alvea Spa – a quiet desert oasis where rejuvenation, wellness and serenity are the status quo
- Tennis Center – an impressive tennis complex with four lighted professional courts
- Resort Pool – large outdoor resort pool and spa with highly-manicured landscaping, large deck space, and breathtaking Sonoran Desert views
- Indoor Lap Pool – An Olympic style lap pool complete with wave-reducing design that allows you to do laps without resistance from other swimmers in an indoor setting you won’t want to leave
- Two eating venues offering a full range of culinary experiences
- The Center for Higher Learning – a 24-station state-of-the-art computer learning center for polishing your technical skills, or a perfect place to take classes of all sorts – which may include computers, digital photography, foreign language, wine appreciation and more.
- Creative expression room offering a host of arts and craft activities