READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
At Trilogy® communities nationwide, our Members create and run Clubs that cover a variety of interests, from Travel to Table Tennis, Politics to Theater, Motorcycles to Hiking. These Clubs create a rich environment for our Members to enjoy The Good Life and pursue their passions on a daily basis.
Here's a sampling of the Clubs currently available to join at Encanterra:
- Bingo Club: The second Friday of each month, this Club gets together and car pools to area casinos for a day of bingo and fun!
- Bocce Ball Club: Join the Bocce Ball Club as they meet every Saturday at The Queen Creek Olive Mill for games.
- Book Club: This Club meets on the sceond Wednesday of every month in La Cocina. Everyone is welcome at the meetings, even if you are only in town for a few days.
- Bridge Club: The ladies play every Wednesday at 1:00pm. To join the Club, you should know the fundamentals of bridge.
- Camera Club: Learn how to use your camera to get pictures you wouldn't have thought possible! You'll receive help with learning how to use your camera from your fellow Member photographers.
- Community Garden Club: The goal of this Club is to share experience and knowledge with fellow gardeners. The most recent addition to the Club is the Chef's Garden. This garden will allow the culinary team in Bistro 1528 to pull fresh herbs for cooking.
- Cycling Club: The Cycling Club is for Members who enjoy riding any type of bike, from mountain bikes to cruisers. The Cycling Club meets at the La Casa Fountain every Sunday at 10:00am.
- Hiking Club: The Hiking Club organizes hikes of various lengths and difficulty, trying to keep in mind what the majority of the group is interested in and able to complete.
- Mah Jongg Club: This Club meets every Monday at 1:00pm. Mah Jongg is a game of Chinese origin usually played by four people with 144 domino like pieces or tiles marked in suits, counters, and dice, the object being to build a winning combination of pieces.
- Mexican Train Club: Join this Club for a fun game of Mexican Train, a version of the game of dominoes. It can be played by 2 to 6 people per table and is played somewhat like dominoes, except that the idea is to get as few points as possible at the end of the game. The Club meets the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
- Pickleball Club: Pickleball is similar to tennis, but played on a smaller court. The game was created in 1965 on a short ferry ride from Seattle to Bainbridge Island in Washington. The unique name came from the founder's dog Pickle, who would hide the ball in the bushes. This Club meets 4 times a week.
- Ping Pong Club: Everyone is invited to participate in Ping Pong Open Play time with our Ping Pong Club. Come out and enjoy the fresh air while enjoying a game with your neighbors. The Club meets every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Tennis Club: Love Tennis? The Tennis Club meets every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. All skill levels are welcome!
- The Friendly Stitchers: A creative stitchery Club to foster the needle and handwork arts. The Club will welcome Members in all areas of stitch work, including quilting, embroidery, cross stitch, needle point, crochet, knitting, and others.
- Theater Club: Calling all theater lovers! This Club attends entertainment at local theater venues as a group. They try to select something for everyone, from drama to musicals and comedies.
- Travel Club: Discuss trips and plan upcoming trips to take to beautiful places all over the world.
- Veterans Club: Are you a Veteran? Join your fellow Encanterra Veterans in the Veterans' Club! This Club is open to all Veterans including those men and women who served on active duty in the National Guard or Reserve. Canadian Military Veterans are also welcome!