A luxurious golf community near Phoenix, Arizona
No Electric Bill.
No Extra Charge.
READ OUR BLOG
Special announcements, community events, and great tips on topics like wellness, travel, food & wine, retirement, gardening, crafts and more!Join the conversation on The Good Life Blog
New Resort Collection Low-Maintenance Models!
Be sure to join us for our Grand Opening Celebration Saturday, February 21st from 11am – 4pm where you can tour our new Resort Collection models are well as our new Alora model and enjoy food, fun and be entered in our iPad giveaway! We are also very excited to announce that Encanterra will unveil a second club soon!
Our new Resort Collection combines the luxury of a resort lifestyle with the ease and convenience of low-maintenance living. These homes make living The Good Life easier than ever and are perfect for your seasonal getaway or the frequent, year-round traveler. Join us for the Grand Opening celebration of these revolutionary new homes designs on Saturday, February 21st.
The Alora Model is part of the Espana Collection, it is our original model gallery, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, single story, 3 car garage.
The ultimate in luxury resort living in a completely private setting. Located in the desirable Southeast Valley, less than an hour from downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale, this spectacular resort golf community recently opened a 55+ neighborhood within the all-ages Country Club. All Members enjoy the luxurious club and unique amenities as well as championship golf on a private course. Luxurious new home designs from the high $100,000's that, for a limited time, include SheaXero – The no electric bill home™ features.
Ideally situated amid the natural beauty of the Sonoran Desert in the southeast valley of Phoenix, Arizona, Encanterra Country Club is a community that offers the best in new-world amenites in a charming old-world setting. New homes with sweeping vistas of the San Tan and Superstition Mountains are joined by tranquil lakes and streams on the championship golf course, lush and vibrant landscaping, and exceptional Shea Homes architectural design. Encanterra Country Club is truly an oasis in the desert.
Members here enjoy the best of The Good Life at La Casa, The Club at Encanterra.
Nowhere else is Shea Homes’ philosophy of superior living more evident than in this 60,000+ square-foot showpiece designed to be an extension of every home in the community. Derived from the Spanish, encanterra means enchanted earth. At Encanterra Country Club, the good life is all around you... and it is waiting to be experienced:
- 60,000+ square-foot award-winning country club
- Tom Lehman designed 18-hole golf course: voted one of the top ten private courses in the U.S. by GOLF Magazine, Golfweek and LINKS Magazine
- Luxurious Mossa Athletic Club - with state-of-the-art training equipment, and real-time on-line personal training - an upscale resort-gym atmosphere that delivers real results
- Full-Service Alvea Spa - recently named the state’s top Clubhouse Spa by Arizona Foothills
- Four eating venues offering a full range of culinary experiences
- Three swimming pools - including a waveless lap pool and a stunning resort pool
- Tennis Center - an impressive tennis complex with four lighted championship courts
- Artist Amphitheater - an intimate, outdoor venue with grass seating for concerts, plays, and more
Encanterra Country Club offers its members two community options from which to choose: Encanterra Country Club, the all-ages community; and Trilogy at Encanterra, the 55+ neighborhood. Both communities have complete access to the active lifestyle offerings and amenities available at the stunning and centrally located La Casa.