The All New - No Electric Bill Home
The ultimate in affordable luxury in a completely private setting. Located in the desirable Southeast Valley less than an hour from downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale, this spectacular resort community recently opened a 55+ Trilogy enclave within the Country Club. All Members enjoy the luxurious club and unique amenities as well as championship golf on a private course. Affordably luxurious new home designs from the high $100s that include SheaXero – The no electric bill home™ features.
Ideally situated amid the natural beauty of the Sonoran Desert in the southeast valley of Phoenix, Encanterra Country Club is a masterful union of new world amenities in an old world setting. Sweeping views of the San Tan and Superstition Mountains are joined by tranquil lakes and streams on the championship golf course, lush and vibrant landscaping, and exceptional Shea Homes architectural design. Encanterra Country Club is truly an oasis in the desert.
Members here enjoy the best of The Good Life at La Casa, The Club at Encanterra.
Nowhere else is Shea Homes’ philosophy of superior living more evident than in this 60,000+ square-foot showpiece designed to be an extension of every home in the community. Derived from the Spanish, encanterra means enchanted earth. At Encanterra Country Club, the good life is all around you . . . and it is waiting to be experienced:
- 60,000+ square-foot award-winning country club
- Tom Lehman designed 18-hole golf course: voted one of the top ten private courses in the U.S. by GOLF Magazine, Golfweek and LINKS MagazineLuxurious
- Mossa Athletic Club? with state-of-the-art training equipment, and real-time on-line personal training ? an upscale resort-gym atmosphere that delivers real resultsFull-service
- Alvea Spa ? recently named the state’s top Clubhouse Spa by Arizona FoothillsFour eating venues offering a full range of culinary experiences
- Three swimming pools ? including a waveless lap pool and a stunning resort pool
- Tennis Center ? an impressive tennis complex with four lighted championship courts
- Artist Amphitheater ? an intimate, outdoor venue with grass seating for concerts, plays, and more
Encanterra Country Club offers its members two community options from which to choose: Encanterra Country Club, the all-ages community; and Trilogy at Encanterra, the 55+ neighborhood. Both communities have complete access to the active lifestyle offerings and amenities available at the stunning and centrally located La Casa.
From $199,000 | 1,314 - 3,764 sq. ft.
Located in Phoenix’s Northwest Valley and the centerpiece of America’s Best Planned Community, this vibrant resort community enjoys a pristine desert setting, award-winning golf and easy access to all your favorite retailers and entertainment. Exciting new home designs from the mid $200s that include SheaXero – The no electric bill home™ features.
Built to Bring People Together. Designed to Stand Apart.
Trilogy at Vistancia is located among the foothills of Peoria, in the Northwest Valley of Phoenix, Arizona, where many people only dream of living. The setting for your life’s next amazing adventure is the serenity of the Sonoran desert surrounded by a dramatic mountain backdrop—as if the varied geography itself were specifically designed for a world of possibility. It goes without saying that it’s sunny and warm the whole year. But that only partially explains why the attitude around here is so bright.
Expect to indulge. Like you mean it.
Here, you’ll find a forward-thinking environment that spoils you, where all the indulgences you’d expect are completely unexpected. And it’s easy for you to do what makes you the happiest, whatever that may be. You can sit back and enjoy. But most people here aren’t sitting down at all. There’s just too much to discover.
The Trilogy Difference
Trilogy is designed differently inside and out. Our goal is to create a unique environment that honors you, inspires you, kicks monotony in the pants and, yes, even changes your life. It starts with a belief that the source of vibrant living is health. And because we build homes that also build community, life here is about connecting ? as much with the people you love as the new passions you discover, and with new neighbors who share this rejuvenating time of life. The Trilogy difference is why we attract fascinating people with a zest for living who are drawn to all that life has to offer. At Trilogy at Vistancia, it’s not hard to see why.
At Trilogy at Vistancia you’re surrounded by acres and acres of open space to play in. But you’re never isolated. Literally, right around the corner, is a burgeoning retail area with your favorite national retailers, grocery stores and restaurants. Vistancia is part of the greater family-oriented Vistancia community, named “America’s Best Master Planned Community in 2005,” and it’s not hard to see why. At the heart of Trilogy at Vistancia is the Kiva Club ? an elegant 35,000-square-foot Club with fitness and tennis facilities, outdoor resort pool, Olympic style wave less lap pool, delicious eating venues and other 5-star amenities designed to be an extension of every home in the community. Here you’ll find everything from Tai Chi classes and state-of-the-art fitness equipment, to on-site health and fitness trainers and rejuvenating full-service spa facilities at The Alvea Spa. The stunning modern architecture of the Kiva Club promotes a comfortable atmosphere perfect for enjoying a latte at Café Solaz. Trilogy at Vistancia surrounds you with quality active-lifestyle opportunities … and it is waiting to be experienced:
- 35,000+ square-foot Kiva Club – a richly appointed state-of-the-art athletic and wellness center with lavish resort-style accommodations
- Trilogy at Vistancia golf course: a Gary Panks designed championship course awarded Golf Digest’s highest five-star rating
- Comprehensive athletic club – with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, real-time and on-online personal training, aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and much, much more
- Full-service Alvea Spa – a quiet desert oasis where rejuvenation, wellness and serenity are the status quo
- Tennis Center – an impressive tennis complex with four lighted professional courts
- Resort Pool – large outdoor resort pool and spa with highly-manicured landscaping, large deck space, and breathtaking Sonoran Desert views
- Indoor Lap Pool – An Olympic style lap pool complete with wave-reducing design that allows you to do laps without resistance from other swimmers in an indoor setting you won’t want to leave
- Two eating venues offering a full range of culinary experiences
- The Center for Higher Learning – a 24-station state-of-the-art computer learning center for polishing your technical skills, or a perfect place to take classes of all sorts – which may include computers, digital photography, foreign language, wine appreciation and more.
- Creative expression room offering a host of arts and craft activities
From $257,800 | 1,438 - 3,096 sq. ft.